Its official # *Crawling back dramatically*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
forgot.....how.......to.....post.......:sick:*pass out*

My heart is exploding with interferency goodness right now. :love: :heart: *licks screen*

Everyone love me. NOW. :macdevil: Good to be back y'all. But the good news is....I"M NOT ADDICTED!!!!!!! really i'm not. OH i had some bad nights. *points to sliced off arm*

Things i learned/that have happened since i've been gone:

1. I am NOT addicted. (This would explain why i'm here at exactly 1:45 am the day of my return :banghead: )

2. I AM capable of having a regular life. Including real people. And regular exercise

3. The Jayhawks are my new favoritist band :heart: Jayhawks :heart:

4. I hurt my arm

5. It got better.

6. I heard Sicy's voice. It sounded EXACTLY how i imagined it.

7. I am the first interferencer to visit Gayville, South Dakota. (and Lilly at college, who is currently my bestest friend in the whole world (((((( Shannon)))))))

8. Next year instead of giving up interference for Lent, I'm giving up Chocolate, sex(BAHAHAHAHAHHA), drugs and breathing.

9. Where the Hell is Kirk these days?

10. I am no better at guitar now than i was the last time any of you heard from me. :tsk:

11 I love you all very much. *group hug*

12/ It just occured to me I owe Meggy a CD still. :reject: I'll make it worth your while i swear.

13. Bear works at a topless car wash.

14. My new meaning and purpose in life is to keep up with bears journal on a daily basis.

hi soulfulmofo :wave:

Last edited:
15. Soilent green is made of people. PEOPLE!!!!!!!! :angry:

16. I am in fact, a Pirate.

17. I have, after 14 viewings, seen FOTR ENOUGH times. :reject:

18. The children in yankton, SD missed the easter bunny because of me.

19. Screaming Flower is my Waltzing Matilda.

20. BITCH! Nebraska RULZ!

soylent green happens to be a moniker of mine in a future life, yes indeed it was then.

its been discussed to great lengths, but finally even every last moderator can agree - i AM the best poster this board has ever seen.

im glad you have the priviledge to watch me post. you have no idea how fortunate you are.

Flag Pole Pear said:

im glad you have the priviledge to watch me post. you have no idea how fortunate you are.

Oh yes i Do. Your posts make me a better person. I've been so lost. You must be extremely good looking. :rolleyes:

hi Salome & Diemen :wave: :hug:

This thread is , indeed filled with overwhelming sexiness, sans Flag Pole bear :hyper:

*sexyneverleavingagainpose*

21. bear takes credit for EVERYTHING that ever was, is, and is to be.

22. Strangely this is a turn on. :confused: :flirt: :kiss:

Last edited:
The_Sweetest_Thing said:
:wave: This place has not been the same without you!

Yeah its prolly been much cooler. :sexywink:

:hug: ((((Flowerhiphopsweetestthingladylemonlemonmeringue)))) :hug:

Waltzing Matilda would be a great makeout song. :lmao: Flower, did you hear me yelling from South Dakota last friday night?

Last edited:
Ali Rose said:

Waltzing Matilda would be a great makeout song. :lmao: Flower, did you hear me yelling from South Dakota last friday night?

indeed i did. and it made me want to make out.

:sexywink:

this thread makes me wanna make out.

mainly because tiff's back and autreshannon is here too.

that and i got mentioned. that was cool. :D

WAAASSSTEEEEEEEDDDDD

and

WOUUUUNNDNDEEEEEEDDDDD

:sexytomwaitspose:

as for me...I am currently in the process of flunking exams...my last one is tomorrow so Il be here until the cows come home after that

yes....cows! they take a long time to come home apparently !!!

see you fools and asses in the weeks to come

:eyebrow: why bye Zoney?

Sooooo glad to see you back Ali Rose!!!! :hyper: When I saw your post I was like this--> :happy: Seriously!!! Now if all the other MIA people would return :sigh:

:hug: Ali Rose!!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: @ jayhawks- haha i thought it was a link i was trying desperately to click it :banghead:

BASSSYYYYYYY!!!!!! :hug: I'll be here waiting!!! Man do i have stories for YOU!!! :)

HIIIIII MeggyAngelZoneyBLS.....

Jeff you'll be back before we know it!!!!

OMFG....DID Y"ALL KNOW I"M KIDNAPPING HALLELUJAH HERE SHE COMES THIS AUGUST??!?!?!?! :hyper: :dance: SHES GONNA BECOME ONE OF US!!! ONE OF THE MINNEAPOLIS GANG!!!!! :macdevil:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! (I'm way more excited about this than she is i can tell :sexywink: )

Back
Top Bottom