It's Official# Crack House bust

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
:| They just busted a crack house in Vancouver..... With all the joking of crack and the blue crack and not being able to stay away from the crack, I forget that people actually do crack.

:crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack:

Okay -

I am not against public display of affection - but I am in the coffee shop in the library, and off to my left there is a couple talking - AND she has her hadn down below his shirt (through the neck) massaging his chest. STOP! NOW!

a venture into a males head

OMC -

The couple left....I HAVE to mention this....and I do't usully notice this about women, but this one had an abnormal (like huge) chest for her petite body.

Say it with me folks: exotic dancer (and to tie it to the thread, probably on crack):ohmy:

crack.jpg

Did someone mention boobies? :shifty: LOL actually I know an "exotic dancer." Never really cared to get into that whole scene much... but that's just me

Hehe you like? Or should I change it :der: don't want it to, yanno, offend anyone :uhoh:

Edit: Nevermind... I took it down. I realized that it was kinda wrong :|

Last edited:
:crack: to this whole thread...

i cleaned out a semi-abandoned crack house in dc once for a community service thing...very scary. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom