It's Official Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
It is 12 days, 2 hours, 55 minutes and 44 seconds until I'm England!!!!

That's
290 hours
or
17455 minutes
or
1047344 seconds

:hyper:

I'm gonna see Harry Potter an' go to one of those places where you make your own bear an' go to Pizza Express an' go to Top Shop an' eat a battered Mars Bar and eat curry an' make a bed for the lemurs an' go to music shops an' see Doves an' watch Blackadder an' get drunk an' kiss a boy an' have Thanksgiving dinner an' go out with jkayet and Someone an' stay at my boyfriend's parents' house one night :eek: an' hear all kinds of accents an' eat gammon an' find out what gammon is an' get breakfast in bed an' sleep as late as I want an' buy a scarf!

:hyper:

:yay:

the problem with making your own bears is that they often turn on you.
take zooboy, for example

yyayayayayya

YAY! Fun, fun, meggy coming to see me...well, for a couple days, anyway...I'll have to pry you away from accent boy for a day or two. ;)
I want to batter stuff....chocolate stuff....
I'll have to think of fun places to go! :yes:

I leave there on December 4th. Then I have to go back to work the next day! :( :(

I don't have a digital camera or a scanner, so I don't know about pictures. :(

bingy's mad if he doesn't get to see doves again...

meegannie said:
I don't have a digital camera or a scanner, so I don't know about pictures. :(
Use my digital. :yes: :D Well, in london...and i can bring it to doves maybe... :hmm:

How in the hell does that boy write so much when we talk everyday?

Thanks! :)

I'm getting champagne for Thanksgiving! :hyper:

And my letter was up to three typed pages as of last night! :hyper: :hyper:

SEVEN days.

I think I have a stomach virus. Someone at work asked me if I'm sure it's not mono. If I got mono now, I would claw my eyes out. I'm glad I have no human contact and thus have no way of contracting mono.

I'm afraid my luggage will too heavy. :der:

29 days until Sam is here!! :hyper:
that's
714 hours
42894 minutes
2573685 seconds

87 days until I'm in England for good! :hyper:
that's
2095 hours
125723 minutes
7543423 seconds

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'm jealous.

I want an accent boy (not your accent boy, not that there's anything wrong with him, but I want my very own accent boy to talk to :weneedapoutingsmilie: )

I want to go to Europe. I have some $$ saved, but no one will go b/c everyone is broke as...broke as...I don't know...everyone is just plain broke.

Damn being a student

*adds another $0.50 to the swear jar*

Last edited:
The_Sweetest_Thing said:

I want to go to Europe. I have some $$ saved, but no one will go b/c everyone is broke as...broke as...I don't know...everyone is just plain broke.

Damn being a student

Do you have an international student ID card? If not, you should got to stattravel.com and get one. That's how I got my flight for only $200, and I think roundtrip flights were around $400, and that's during peak season -- it would be much cheaper November through March.

Make your friends stop being so poor. :mad:

meegannie said:

Do you have an international student ID card? If not, you should got to stattravel.com and get one. That's how I got my flight for only $200, and I think roundtrip flights were around $400, and that's during peak season -- it would be much cheaper November through March.

Make your friends stop being so poor. :mad:

WOW! $200? That's incredible! I'll have to check this place out. I'm dying to visit Europe..my brother's going to London, paris, and Rome next week with his high school. :angry: :( Unfair.

I'm trying to make my friends less poor..I swear. My best friend doesn't pay for school, for anything...and she has NO money. I saw her bank book. I have no idea what she does with it...she must eat it or something. I'm definitely going to have to work on this....

Back
Top Bottom