It's Official #Complaints

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
^ouch! :hug:

When you've ordered a Christmas present and had to return it because the item (shirt) was the wrong size. Then they proceed to tell you that they have changed their internal returns system, and they cannot exchange my item for a larger size, though I can re-order. Nowhere on their site does this "policy" exist. And when I ordered I received free freight and 20% off. Now I'm paying full price for the one of two items I received AND they are now charging me freight fees. And if I re-ordered earlier today, they had a discount for on the item, but no free freight. And they supposedly offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Well, I'm still not satisfied!
:madwife: at allposters.com

:ohmy: Thats a very detailed complaint...:wink:

Tuesdays suck!!! :madspit:

yeah, it was what I was dealing with yesterday and I was pissed, so I vented :reject:

They've tried to accomodate now with a 30% discount and possible free freight - I'm considering it. They did send me a customer service survey - haven't looked at it yet :macdevil:

Lila64 said:

:hug: Thanks! Worst part is that it's my best friend and he's dating a guy now. :shifty: I guess bisexual does exist more than I thought. :lol: jp

NEW COMPLAINT!

AP English 11 in all it's horrible essays and books of death. Basically. :madspit:

the fact that screen doesnt refresh when a thread refreshed with new post, and unbeknownst to you, you post a reply and end up 5 posts behind

:drool:

having to wait 15 minutes for damn server to reboot

damn sql

:madspit:

delayed my coffee making a whole 30 minutes:mad:

Back
Top Bottom