it's official # cold in August!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
It's going down to 57 degrees tonight! It's actually kind of nice after the infernal heat that's been going on here lately. I have to close my windows before I go to bed so I won't wake up cold as hell in the middle of the night!

It's cold pretty cool here too, upper 50's-low 60's, they're saying. It feels great though, especially without that high humidty.

it's not cold here today but it's definitely cooler outside. it's actually unbelievably pleasant for a summer day in texas in august. last week we had temps near 100 degrees and today it's only 86 degrees.

we have a chance of rain next week with more cool weather. we're actually getting a few 'cool' fronts too. it's been an unusual summer. :up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
supposed to go down to low 50s tonight on long island... thankfully i'll be keeping myself warm with a large number of alcoholic beverages

That sounds like a great idea!

108--now that's infernally hot. Ugh! The heat index can get as high as 115 around here. I hate that. I can't walk outside without turning into a pool of sweat.

Back
Top Bottom