Its official # clothing worn on legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you wear on your legs?

• trousers

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • pants

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • slacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kilt

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Well, I wore a kilt in high school. But it was a uniform, so we had no choice. And I wore underwear and shorts underneath (unlike some, um, sluts who only wore thongs and then walked up the stairs in front of guys and let them look up their skirts.)

See why I hated high school?

Give me my pyjama pants any day!!

It's PANTS! I will always say PANTS! Even when English people laugh at me. Just like I will forever say RESTROOM! And MATH! And PACIFIER! I may say cuttlery. I may say crisps. I may say pavement. I may even say full stop. BUT I WILL NEVER SAY TOILET!!!!!!

:rant:

I say washroom or bathroom

who goes there to rest?
that's a stupid name :mad:

Lilly said:
girls do.

when we go in pairs to the restroom, we don't always use the facilities.

:sexywink: we gotta talk about you!

edited because Shannon is a loser!

Last edited:
Lilly said:
girls do.

when we go in pairs to the restroom, we don't always use the facilities.

:sexywink: we gotta talk about you!

that doesn't make it right
washroom

plus nobody calls it a toilet!

double post.

Basstrap said:

that doesn't make it right
washroom

plus nobody calls it a toilet!

1. yes it does.

2. washroom...that's fine too. but it's really a restroom.

3. people do call it a toilet. *points at england*

it is not a restroom...the primary purpse is not to rest. That what girls do cos they're messed up in the brain and insane in the membrane.

I could see someone saying "I'm going to use the toilet" if that is what they are going to use. Do they say that even if they are going to brush their teeth

I know they call it a loo

They call it a toilet in formal situations....in polite company. Signs say "toilets."

That's just dirty.

AND I heard someone at the Museum of American History say that in England you have to go to the bathroom in a pot and throw it out the window when it's full and we're really lucky to live in America because we have hot, running water and other countries don't.

SO THERE!

In elementary school we would get in trouble if asked to go to the bathroom. Only the words "Restroom" or "washroom" were allowed....I wonder if toilet would have been acceptable?

Ew...but that sounds so dirty...if you say you're going to the washroom/restroom you could be going to fix your hair, touch up makeup, etc. Toilet implies that you're actually going to secrete waste. In public situations, esp in a restuarant, I personally would be happier not knowing of the person with me was going to be wiping themselves within the next few minutes.

Sorry to be crude. This topic is a bit :coocoo:

On to PANTS! PANTS I SAY! NOT TROUSERS OR SLACKS! PANTS PANTS PANTS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom