It's Official# Christmas Music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our alarm clock has been set to the all Christmas music station since the middle of November. I was annoyed at first...but now I kinda like it. :cute:

Christmas music!!!:love:

one of our stations has been playing it straight for the past 2 weeks also:drool:

Once Thanksgiving comes around, I get obsessed with Christmas. But really, I start thinking about what to get people around Halloween. :lol:

I have been listening to Christmas music since Thanksgiving Day. I have to admit it's helped change my mood and I am not getting into the Christmas spirit. I just loaded some more U2 Christmas music onto my iPod!

Christmas music should be saved for Christmas activities, like putting up christmas trees and for christmas day and stuff.
Otherwise its just annoying.

Well, that's my philosophy on Christmas music anyway.:wink:

Popmartijn said:

There might be even more Sinterklaas songs than there are of Santa Claus.

:D

:hmm:

cool!

i'm happy that this year i actually know what sinterklaas is.

lots of my friends who work in stores that started playing christmas music mixtapes on REPEAT are so sick of christmas music already and it's not even december. quite unfortunate.

the soul waits said:
No, I don't know it :hyper:

post post post at home

*ysi cough ysi*

I think that one is at my parents' house. And I won't be there until Thursday (the evening before I go to Boston). So I won't be able to get it until after my holiday, thus after Sinterklaas has left the Netherlands again. :|

22_2.JPG

:hyper:

I love Christmas music :D

Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it