It's Official, Christmas is coming!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

is it too early for Xmas in the shops

• yes

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • no

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • don't care

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I hate when people spell it Xmas!!

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

Cin

Blue Crack Addict
in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smilin
In two days I'm going to a store to set up for Christmas. :eek:

There will be decorations for you to buy, trees, baubles, flashy lights, diy crafts, all singing all dancing Santa's. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . IT'S ONLY SEPTEMBER:mad:

I don't think I can stand 3 and a half months of it. I lurve Chrissy more than most, think novelty t-shirts, flashy earrings but not this much, aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh:scream: :no:

ooooh, posted my very first poll

scrooges:grumpy:

Christmas is the only time of year you can get away with silly clothes and tinsel in your hair.:happy:
It's usually nice and warm. Carols by Candlelight with the Barry Crocker singing happy songs.
Christmas lunch with the family, sometimes a hot lunch with everyone squashed around the table, or cold meat and salad on paper plates sitting under a tree.
Presents, stupid hats from crackers.

Oh, and something about Jesus?:shrug:

Christmas time is a wonderful time, but agreed that it is way too early for it. It's still almost 2 months to Halloween. :huh:

Hey, I like Christmas as much as the next person. But early September? Wayyyy too early for it all.

This of course means the easy-listening stations in my area should be switching over to all-Christmas-music-all-the-time in about another month. :no:

UberBeaver said:
1 & 4.

Let's keep the "Winter" in "Christmas" people. It's friggin summer still. There's still fall to get through. Plus, Christmas music gets on my nerves real quick.

Christmas has come early.
We're talking about Dean Martin christmas song in Bang and Clatter :lol:

UberBeaver said:
1 & 4.

Let's keep the "Winter" in "Christmas" people. It's friggin summer still. There's still fall to get through. Plus, Christmas music gets on my nerves real quick.

Well! Tonight thank God it's them, instead of you!

jobob said:
Hey, I like Christmas as much as the next person. But early September? Wayyyy too early for it all.

This of course means the easy-listening stations in my area should be switching over to all-Christmas-music-all-the-time in about another month. :no:

Good old WNIC is all Christmas all the time from November 1st on. I'm sure you're looking forward to it as much as I am, Jo!:wink:

UberBeaver said:
There won't be snow in Africa this Christmas. :sad:

The more I read the lyrics to that song, the more I believe everyone involved failed Geography.

The delivery of his line is excellent, but it's just weird.

"We Are the World" >>> "Do They Know It's Christmas"

Back
Top Bottom