It's Official #Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the grocery store seems to think it's a hell of a lot closer to chrsitmas than it really is...

meegannie said:

Nobody really wants me home. :|

I can't believe, by ANY stretch of the imagination, that this is true :no:

BUT, I don't know that anyone could begrudge you wanting to stay to experience your first English Christmas, in the arms of your true love (for your first Christmas together?) :sexywink:

The thing is, I don't want to impose on Sam's family either. It might just be Christmas on my own in Nottingham.

meegannie said:
The thing is, I don't want to impose on Sam's family either. It might just be Christmas on my own in Nottingham.

sometimes you can be so funny with your cute insecurites

I am looking forward to Christmas because it is Christmas
and I always love Christmas

:heart:

:ja!:

meegannie said:

c'mon now! that is NO way to spend the holidays. :hug:

Christmas ...

I have already bought one christmas present.

Almost time to start baking Christmas cookies ... my mom, sister and I bake10 or 12 different kinds of cookies ... :drool:

this will be mine and daisy's 2nd or 3rd christmas (i dont keep count) together alone, if that makes sense. sometimes i stress out about imposing on other loved one's families too, but its always in my head and just being a bit too worried about what other people think of me if i was imposing on their holiday dinners and stuff like that. my mother has always made me and daisy feel most comfortable if we went to my grandfather's house for the holidays. kinda wierd that i would feel like im imposing since its my mom's side of the family, but yeah i know the feeling. daisy and i always end up having a really nice time.

i think sam's family would love to have you meggie:) dont ever think that you would be imposing. enjoy your time with sam and his family during the holidays:)

bammo2 said:
I'm sure Sam's family would love to have you with them over the Christmas period. :yes:

But if by any freak occurance you happen to be in Nottingham over Christmas, I will take you for a Christmas Baileys at a nice pub

:hug:

bammo2 said:
I'm sure Sam's family would love to have you with them over the Christmas period. :yes:

But if by any freak occurance you happen to be in Nottingham over Christmas, I will take you for a Christmas Baileys at a nice pub

Uhm can I come for a Baileys too?

:drool:

My friend is getting ?60 and a bottle of baileys for giving her opinion on the drink - I asked her to take me and she said she is working on it. She got ?30 last night for talking about vodafone.

Baileys :combust:

precisely dear turtle, precisely.
that's the best thing about christmas, its all cliched and overused but its so true. christmas has changed a bit for my extended family. a couple of years ago, my father inlaw passed away at 6am christmas morning. ever since then, no matter who in my family is hosting it (its usually us) both sides (my inlaws) all come together and we stuff ourselves stupid and make the bad memories a little bit better. we then have friends and anyone left over for even more food and fun and things for a bbq and more drink in the afternoon/night.

the more people you cram into christmas, the better. most people feel like that and i bet my house on the fact that sam's family is no different meggie.

Back
Top Bottom