It's Official# Chocolate Truffles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BAW and I shared a piece of Chocalate Raspberry truffle cake while sitting New Orleans Square at Disneyland overlooking the lake and watching Fantasmic and the firework show Saturday night....then Disney had manmade snow coming out of the the light towers at the end of the show....romance at its finest... :heart: BAW ..

i had a chocolate truffle from godiva the other day. it was yummy. :D

however i do prefer their vanilla caramels, and even better this new thingie they have, it's called a chocolate caramel caramel. it's a caramel covered in chocolate caramel. make sense? :huh:

i used to work at See's Candy. it was fun. i hardly ate the candy there but when i did the truffles were good:D

icelle said:
i used to work at See's Candy. it was fun. i hardly ate the candy there but when i did the truffles were good:D
ooh there's a see's candy store that just opened up in the mall by my house. i've not been in there yet so i'll have to try a truffle or two :hmm:

it says

european classics blended of butter, cream, and sweet chocolate to create a delightful sensation that melts away into pure bliss.

is this true?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom