It's Official# Chocolate Truffles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not surprised ... lately it seems like no one understands what I am saying.

Anyway ... marzipan is almond flavored deliciousness. It's kind of like an almond paste ... people sometimes mold the paste into different shapes to decorate cakes.

christmas marzipan

zonelistener said:

Yes because ABEL would likc the chocolate off you with one of her ten tongues and you covered in chocolate would be strange but her licking off the chocolate would be strange so they cancel each other out = make sense.

Imakenosensenospaces:heart:

I dont think I have ever had a truffle before

oh wait one time in thorntons they handed them out for free I think and I got apiece of one - I dont get choc much these days excpet for bounty bars :drool: I am losing weight tho and eating a bit like a beast

must be all my walking :ohmy:

Lara Mullen said:

Yes because ABEL would likc the chocolate off you with one of her ten tongues and you covered in chocolate would be strange but her licking off the chocolate would be strange so they cancel each other out = make sense.

Imakenosensenospaces:heart:

I don't want ABEL and he ten tongues near me.

Wait...are these tongues of fire? Is this some biblical thing? :hmm:

:der: so lemme get this straight---

a truffle is basically a Canterbury Egg for christmas?

What I meant to say was...

theSoulfulMofo said:
:der: so lemme get this straight---

a truffle is basically a Canterbury Egg for christmas?

:der: so a truffle is basically a Cadbury Egg for Christmas?

Cadbury%20Creame%20egg.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:
since i know how much zoney likes me to relate everything to recipes, i'll tell you all that i got a recipe for truffles in the mail today! :hyper:

i won't post it though :shifty:

Actually...I think there were a few on the links JA posted....

Khanada...you know what would be a cool feature (and I want to make sure no one see this as some sort of evil thing...casue I actually think this would be a neat idea): put a new recipe up either weekly or every few days in your journal! I would read it! I think it would be cool. :up:

Yeah that would be a good idea...I need recipes...i'm just learning how to cook :ohmy: but I made some cookies from an old old family recipe and they turned out really good :D I can't share that one tho i'd be shot by the family...but I can share my mexican recipes

zoney! said:

I don't want ABEL and he ten tongues near me.

Wait...are these tongues of fire? Is this some biblical thing? :hmm:

It could be zoney it could be :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom