IT'S OFFICIAL # ChickenCAT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
I found this cute little book that I REALLY think encompases everything IO hass been about (in the animal sense)...and I wanted you all to see it!:

:cute:
chickencatint.jpg

It is a children's book about a chicken that adopts a cat. A sick little kitten appears in the barn, and a hen takes care of it until it gets better and a human can take care of it. Later, the feline helps the fowl "fly"! :cute:

:cute: :cute: :cute:

chickencat.jpg

Well, if I could find a quick way to get it to you. I mean, it seemed as if the last books came to you via canoe or something! :sexywink:

I can just imagine you getting it next year...just in time for a bedtime story! :cute:

you have screamer wishing to kick your arse now zoner :)

i will happily spend 6 months in a leaky boat (not a canoe reaves) to assist her :)

i am nice like that :)

:):):)

By the way....

I sheltered an cute alcoholic art school grad this weekend that wants to write and illustrate childrens books.

She needs some work on her story ideas. :|

zoney! said:
By the way....

I sheltered an cute alcoholic art school grad this weekend that wants to write and illustrate childrens books.

She needs some work on her story ideas. :|

Hey now ... :mad:

I'll bet she has some great story ideas ... like when Lucy the duck went to AA. :cute:

on my morning run...I helped a small girl zip up her coat. It is too bad that this world has totally freaked about strangers and kids. I helped her zip up her coat QUICK (she was crying because her hands were too cold to zip it herself) and kept running. I didn't want anyone to think I was doing something wrong to her.

This world sucks. Lawyers and the law have put a major dent in "kidness."

This should go in zoo confesh! :mad: :(

Back
Top Bottom