it's official#cheer me up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
drank way too much coffee in four hours than I have in all my life

horrifically hyper at one point

felt sick a few hours later

went home to sleep rather than do self-study after school

found it near impossible to sleep

haven't eaten anything since yesterday

there's a flu bug going round and i think i've caught it

:(

02.jpg

04.jpg

A man walks into a bar with a girl strapped to his back. The barman says "what are you doing?" he replies "i'm having a turtle day" "ok i guess, but why is there a girl strapped on your back?"
"oh, her? thats just michelle"

the turtle thing is just coincidence. i heard this one today. i repeated it just for you turtle.

what's up with the sig, yertle..do I need to hold your hold in an aggressive way ?:mad:

:lol: good sig, there. coffee sucks. don't get sick.

let's see. i'm lame and i forgot to shut soulseek off last night (or uh...this morning, around 3 am to be precise) before i went to bed. that's why i never answered you. i did however, in leaving it running, manage to score myself several live tracks from a radio broadcast of a DKM st. patrick's day show in 2001. good quality too. the intro to barroom hero is cut off, but other than it sounds cool. so....

Here's a joke my dad told me...

~~~~~

A guy and his new girlfriend are having sex in her room. All of the sudden, he notices a framed picture of a man on her dresser.

"Hey, who is that man in the picture?? Are you married?? I don't want any trouble!" the guy said.

"I'm not married...don't worry about it!" the girl said.

They continued having sex, but the guy just couldn't get his mind off of the picture.

"Is that man your boyfriend?? I don't want to be messing with somebody else's girl," the guy said.

"He's not my boyfriend...just forget about it!" the girl said.

They continued having sex, but the guy still couldn't get his mind off the picture.

"Okay, you have to tell me who that is in the picture right now!" the guy demanded. "I don't want any trouble here."

"I said don't worry about it," the girl said. "That's just a picture of me before I had my operation."

thats NOT funny bc!! some people are really sensitive about their operations and here you go tying to make a joke about it with sex of all things! SEX!!!!!

:scream:

:lmao:
i am so tired. i need sleep. is it obvious?

hahaha

nice one!!!

so a giraffe walks into a bar and says "high balls on me!"

a man leaves his house to go to work and notices a pink ballerina on his roof. :i want you down from there by the time i get home" he says. he gets home and sees her still there. "i thought i told you to get down" he yells.

:grumpy:
you had to be there i guess.

Bonochick said:
Here's a joke my dad told me...

~~~~~

A guy and his new girlfriend are having sex in her room. All of the sudden, he notices a framed picture of a man on her dresser.

"Hey, who is that man in the picture?? Are you married?? I don't want any trouble!" the guy said.

"I'm not married...don't worry about it!" the girl said.

They continued having sex, but the guy just couldn't get his mind off of the picture.

"Is that man your boyfriend?? I don't want to be messing with somebody else's girl," the guy said.

"He's not my boyfriend...just forget about it!" the girl said.

They continued having sex, but the guy still couldn't get his mind off the picture.

"Okay, you have to tell me who that is in the picture right now!" the guy demanded. "I don't want any trouble here."

"I said don't worry about it," the girl said. "That's just a picture of me before I had my operation."

hahahahhaa

i hope you feel better soon. It's probably all that caffine and not sleeping that made you feel sick.

How do you recognize a blind man in a nudist colony?

It ain't hard.

when I was 14 my mother caught me masturbating
she was pretty cool about it

but I don't think they'll ever let me back into that supermarket

also when I was 14 my dad caught me smoking
to punish me he made me smoke 20 sigarettes in a row!!!

good thing he wasn't the one who caught me masturbating

boom-tish indeed

lol @ everyone

i had a 38.8 fever today and i'm sweating buckets. took some pills, so i'll probably spend the rest of the day in bed. thanks for all the kind words and funny jokes everyone!

Back
Top Bottom