It's Official# Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay I went to flick through the channels today and they shuffled all the channels up.

HBO is not 15 anymore (it's 6)
Channel 15 is UPN out of Boston
and Channel 14 is no longer a PBS station it's something out of Chicago.

Do I live in Boston or Chicago? No....then why are these channels here on my tv? :confused:

Though it is interesting to see commercials for things I can't get.

Yeah, then I went to sign onto AIM (which I haven't done in ages), and it told me that my current AIM was outdated and I should get the new one or The little aol man was gonna come after me. So I get the updated version....which really isn't that updated, it just has different color icons....but I did make :reject: my buddy icon...which is kinda neat.

But it gave me netscape mail....yay another addy that will get clogged with spam on how to enlarge my penis.

I hate it when they change the channel setup.

What was really annoying was when we got the digital cable on the living room TV because even some of the regular cable channels were different than the basic ones. :der: For example, on basic cable, MTV was 28, but on the digital, it was 124. :crack:

They have them all matched now though.

Sicy said:
:lol:

Yknow.. I sang that damn song when I read your thread title. :grumpy:

me too!!

My tv stations changed awhile back and for a long time I hated it but now i am used to it. I still cant believe how much junk is on the tv tho.:lol:

that happened to us a few years ago.

fox was channel 6, and abc was channel 13. then, the stations switched numbers. why?! :scream:

luckily no matter what kind of cable you have, the numbers are the same. unless you have cable-ready hooked up into your tv, then all the basic channels are off by one (like channel 3 is channel 2, etc.) and all the other ones are interspersed throughout the shiznit. it's cornfuzing cuz i'll have tnt on in my room, and i'll tell my mom to watch it, and i don't know what her channel # is. :crack:

i don't watch tv enough to know what the channels are. i spent about 20 minutes trying to dig up something that would tell me what cbs was when the slane special was on, but other than that, i avoid tv....i don't really need tv when i've got interference crack!

Back
Top Bottom