its official # cars suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DiGi

New Yorker
so after a very long week already plus another 11 hours at work today followed by my 3 hour Thursday night class. my ride breaks down on the highway on the way home at 10:30 tonight....and i have no ride to my exam tomorrow morning at 7:30 as of right now. damn

ok end of rant - good night.

DiGi said:
so after a very long week already plus another 11 hours at work today followed by my 3 hour Thursday night class. my ride breaks down on the highway on the way home at 10:30 tonight....and i have no ride to my exam tomorrow morning at 7:30 as of right now. damn

ok end of rant - good night.

something I've noticed JUST BEFORE exams... everything breaks down..
whether it's your printer, computer, or CAR even.

It's just weird.

Re: Re: its official # cars suck

madamc said:

something I've noticed JUST BEFORE exams... everything breaks down..
whether it's your printer, computer, or CAR even.

It's just weird.

righttz.JPG

:hug: everyone whose cars like to betray them at the last minute :hug:

Try talking to your car more...maybe it's just lonely and trying to get revenge.

when i was an undergrad i never had a car - just my feet and bike....so much better that way. Now where i go to school is about 15 miles from where i live and 15 miles from where i work.

talking to my car - i will have give that a shot. maybe a name and the entire deal.

the public transport system is a joke here. JOKE. We may as not even have one. The car is the only thing that gets me to school, which is an hour away...if my car broke down, I'd be stranded.

I can't trust hitch-hiking.

Back
Top Bottom