it's official#cars need gas and tires and shit like that to run

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beegee

Neon Zebra
trust me, i know.

in the past week, my brand new(ly acquired) dodge shadow (with the broken gas gauge) has stranded me twice.

and tonight i got a flat.

but seriously. thank god for "helpful" scary drifters. :angry:

:ohmy: i hope you weren't harmed by any drifters bg.
my car has a broken sender unit too, the thing which makes the petrol gage go up etc. i was in the process of getting it fixed, i've had this car since august last year and used the dealer preferred mechanic to fix it who then sent me on to an auto electrician to diagnose the problem. anyway, he replaced the sender unit and now it doesn't work again. but there was a drunk incident on friday night with this mechanic and now i dont think i will ever get my car fixed.
:angry:

what is this "drunk incident on friday night"

please don't drink and drive angie.

no drifter can help you then.

Cars that run on gas are over-rated. :down:

I wants a car that runs on foot power ala fred flinstone. :up: Just think of the awesome legs I would have then! :sexywink:

Angela Harlem said:
run them over with it next time you see them.
:|
to, you know, say thanks.

:lol:

Seriously though, I feel for you guys. There is nothing worse than having your car die on you and having to get it fixed. Especially if you're still making car payments on it!

someone put toilet paper in my gas tank last night. yeah. fuckers. i hate them. im sorry i didnt come back online last night bg. i was just too insanely pissed. and i still am. anyone who puts anything that doesnt belong in the fuel tank...they all have to fucking die.

Back
Top Bottom