It's Official - can I come back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
Its been awhile..can I come back to my favorite place...

I lost my silly string though..but I have lots of peanuts left..come on...let me come back...ok Im not gonna beg though..*tiny voice screams please*...:wave:

*looks for biggest peanut she can find*

Hey Kat come here for a sec

*shoves peanut in Kat's ear*

*takes can of coke and pours it in the other ear*

Kat, luv you too...:tongue: :tongue:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
:lol: *deep rumbling voice* Feed me. No milk products please.

*looks around for soy based mush*

*grabs peanut, but shells if first..well just because*

entices with peanut and plies with some good home cook lamb-stew....yummmmm..and how bout some broiled egglant sprinkled with roasted garlic, extra virgin olive oil..done to perfection..and for dessert lets see..how bout something simple...strawberries...ripe and juicy...

there that ought to hold you for awhile...sorry not soy based mush comes from me...:tongue:

Silly String!!!

3374878723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A54%3B884ot1lsi

guaca said:

entices with peanut and plies with some good home cook lamb-stew....yummmmm..and how bout some broiled egglant sprinkled with roasted garlic, extra virgin olive oil..done to perfection..and for dessert lets see..how bout something simple...strawberries...ripe and juicy...

there that ought to hold you for awhile...sorry not soy based mush comes from me...:tongue:

OMG! That's the best meal EVER! Welcome back!! :hug:

But....you didn't post a # sign after "It's Official." You know what that means...maybe we could forgive you since you haven't been here in a while...

have my brains been eaten..over and over again...

its good to be back...and next time Ill remember the format of the subject material...doh!!! *pelts myself with peanuts*

to hell and back is where Ive been...

look at these treadmarks on my back...:yes:

and Ill never :censored: go away again...so there:tongue:

I hear Orange Clean will get them off in no time at all...if only I could reach them...:lol:

Hey Salome...nice to see you...hows my favourite ball...:wave: :lol: :wave:

Promise I wont call you a cheeseball...:ohmy: doh I cant believe it..I just did...well I dont have any more peanuts to pelt myself with..ummm....lets see...I got a spatula here...here Ill smack myself with it...:lol: there that's better....

Back
Top Bottom