IT'S OFFICIAL # Caller number seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Radio: Who is this?
Me: This is Jeff.
Radio: What are you doing Jeff?
Me: Oh, just hanging out and calling to see if I can win tickets.
Radio: Guess What?
Me: Yeah?
Radio: You are caller seven Jeff - you win tickets to see BECK at the UIC Pavillion (translation University of Illinois at Chicago).
Me: Oh my god, that's crazy...I have never won anything on the radio. :der: :der: :der:

No I just need to figure who is going to go with me and how I am going to make the two 1/2 hour drive or train to Chicago. WOO HOO!

I would love to see Beck. And I never won anything on radio. I am going to a Barbecue party of a moderator though (and he?s American! The MPLS crew). But. Yeah. I would prefer to see Beck.

If you send me a plane ticket, I will send you a blonde model with two sixpacks, Jeff. Just trust me.

Why didn't you think of taking me? It never occured to you that I might like to go, did it?
We don't communicate anymore Zoner. Its all YOU, YOU, YOU.
I think we need to reassess where we are.
:mad:

But congrats on the tix :wink:

id go but that is unlikely since i didnt take you to the sens game.

im sorry i didnt take you to the sens game btw. you were my top pick to go in game 1 but alas...

seriously...is the 3 spose to represent breasts or something?

That was really brilliant about the 3 thing.

really

FROM A PERVERTED PERSPECTIVE

hmmmm, I wonder if I should ? that perverted perspective phrase. It might come in handy one day.

Ok....

I won more stuff today...I have this whole radio station winning thing DOWN PAT.

I won the Beck Tickets

I won tickets to see Grandaddy as well as their new CD and tickets to see this other band (all with one phone call).

Tonight, I won a $100 Gift Certificate to Trek N' Trail (shoe store). And good timing too...I need some new shoes.

WOOO HOOO.

I 'm the big winner.

*goes to buy a lottery ticket

Back
Top Bottom