It's Official #California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
I want to go. As soon as possible. And live in the Bay Area. So I don't have to call my friend from 2,000 miles away or however far away he is from me.

:( :sigh: :sad:

I love his laugh.
:sigh:

One of my flatmates is trying to convince me I need to move to the Bay Area if I get kicked out of England... :hmm:

I can't go yet because none of the schools in Cali have an adequate forensic science major. Neither does Michigan. So I'm trapped in Kentucky for the time being. :mad:

irelandwhispers said:
I can't go yet because none of the schools in Cali have an adequate forensic science major. Neither does Michigan. So I'm trapped in Kentucky for the time being. :mad:
Where are you at in kentucky?

are there smaller towns in the bay area?

if there was a spot where I was to go in the US, it would have to be by the ocean and it could not be in a big city. I would not be able to live in a city like LA...I would probably go insane

I'm supposed to be going to the Bay Area next week to join someone. :love: But I have to stay here instead and save money. :angry:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I have the urge to move again. :grumpy:

I get that urge all the time. :shifty: ==> dizzy = gypsy

Last edited:
Basstrap said:
are there smaller towns in the bay area?

if there was a spot where I was to go in the US, it would have to be by the ocean and it could not be in a big city. I would not be able to live in a city like LA...I would probably go insane

You'd probly like Half Moon Bay.

half moon bay sounds awesome!

yes yes
I will retire in half moon bay

Back
Top Bottom