It's official... Bono is in serious need of some Rogaine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
it's been talked about before... usually denied by the PLEBANS... but this pic from the special olympics pretty much makes it official... the B-man is slowly but surely becomming the bald-man.

spolymp_4.jpg

I don't understand how Bono could NEED Rogaine. I don't see how Bono's hair affects anything he does.

LOL...in the grand scheme of things, why does this make people mad? It's not like any of us know Bono personally, and baldness is an inevitability for a lot of people.

He'll just need to go back to his PopMart hair.

Melon

honestly i dont see what ur talking about?????????,
i mean of course some thinning is expected, but bald, and def not from this picture. any ways he always has his hair slicked back we can see his hair line so what are u talking about, and who cares anyways , you are a sad and lonely WASTE OF AN EMBRYO!!!!!. GET A GRILFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND, BUT GET SOMETHING. GOOD GOD! AND DO ME A FAVOR STOP!!!!!! LISTENING!!!!! TO!!!!!!!! U2!!!!!!!!!.

BOYO3221 said:
i mean of course some thinning is expected, but bald, and def not from this picture. any ways he always has his hair slicked back we can see his hair line so what are u talking about, and who cares anyways , you are a sad and lonely WASTE OF AN EMBRYO!!!!!. GET A GRILFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND, BUT GET SOMETHING. GOOD GOD! AND DO ME A FAVOR STOP!!!!!! LISTENING!!!!! TO!!!!!!!! U2!!!!!!!!!.

Please refrain from personal attacks when debating an issue. Let's try to be civilized.

BOYO3221 said:
you are a sad and lonely WASTE OF AN EMBRYO!!!!!. GET A GRILFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND, BUT GET SOMETHING. GOOD GOD! AND DO ME A FAVOR STOP!!!!!! LISTENING!!!!! TO!!!!!!!! U2!!!!!!!!!.

OMG...

:eeklaugh:

:lol:

:lmao:

:laugh:

Well as long as he doesn't start singing like Michael Bolton...

:sexywink:

bonosgirl84 said:
we don't do this kind of thing in IO...or do we?

You're right! It gets closed in PLEBA and EYKIW so he got desperate and drug it here. But why?! We don't need to discuss Bono's personal business. Why is this guy more obsessed with Bono's head than PLEBAns? :eyebrow: :scratch:

Okay here it comes

LEAVE BONO ALONE!! :scream: :rant:

Bono and his hair look beautiful to me :love:

2003beauty.jpg

BTW I never even frequent this forum, I was drawn over here by one of those similar thread links :grumpy:

Whether or not Bono needs to take some whatever, I think I can speak for all of the PLEBA girls in that we think Bono looks absolutely fantastic..........not to mention he sounds divine and writes heavenly lyrics and................ad infinitum........
:drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:

BOYO3221 said:

HAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

:|

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

newbies. gotta love em like scabies. :up:

melon has the best post here... as usual :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom