It's official... Bono is in serious need of some Rogaine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2girl said:

I don't think anyone here approves of such acting like you described. On the other hand, posting in negative way on topics like

Bono's hair
POP
ATYCLB
POP vs ATYCLB
U2 "selling out"

does often come with fighting in general. That's why it makes no sense anymore.

So according to your logic, PLEBA should be destroyed while threads like this are ok? (personally I think both is exagerrated) Also, if you don't like PLEBA, don't go there.

Lastly, I don't see how calling people "nuts" for having a different opinion has to do with anything.

alright you're all still nuts

i have NO PROBLEM WITH PLEBA WHAT-SO-EVER!!!

what i have a problem with are people comming in here and telling me to go to hell, telling me that i should burn, calling me an idiot just because i posted an OBSERVATION, claiming that we shouldn't discuss it because it has nothing to do with u2's music. By that logic... the logic of the people who rediculed me over making this post... PLEBA should be closed because it's a forum that discusses things about u2 that have nothing to do with their music. i happen to think PLEBA is great, just like FYM and Lemonade Stand, etc. etc.

bono is a hero of mine. i look up to the man. i think he's one of the greatest humans on the face of the planet. that being said, i can still have a sense of humor about him, and the rest of the band as well. apparently some other people are incapable of having a sense of humor. so i'm asking... sicy... helloangel... elvis... whoever. please close this thread, 'cause i'm sick and tired of this crap.

LIGHTEN UP!!!

Last edited:
zonelistener said:

:angry:

You spoke too soon.

Headache...why? Why? y?

we hardly never talk about Bono's appearance here in It's Official. In fact, we hardly never talk about U2.

This not very official.

but. OK.

Viva!

fucking-a, you're right.

:mad:

Woah there !!!!

BOYO3221 said:
honestly i dont see what ur talking about?????????,
i mean of course some thinning is expected, but bald, and def not from this picture. any ways he always has his hair slicked back we can see his hair line so what are u talking about, and who cares anyways , you are a sad and lonely WASTE OF AN EMBRYO!!!!!. GET A GRILFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND, BUT GET SOMETHING. GOOD GOD! AND DO ME A FAVOR STOP!!!!!! LISTENING!!!!! TO!!!!!!!! U2!!!!!!!!!.

Calm down a lil ......... all she did was referring to something.......dont bite her head off because of it......and eventhou she did hat doesnt mean she ISNT a U2 fan....come on would u like others making replies about ur thread like that?????:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Okay, seriously. Why the hell is this in IO? Do we EVER talk about U2 here?

For crying out loud.

I'm going back to Meggie Land. :grumpy:

Re: Woah there !!!!

EveClayton said:

Calm down a lil ......... all she did was referring to something.......dont bite her head off because of it......and eventhou she did hat doesnt mean she ISNT a U2 fan....come on would u like others making replies about ur thread like that?????:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

thanks for backin' me up... but, um, i'm a he not a she

meegannie said:
Okay, seriously. Why the hell is this in IO? Do we EVER talk about U2 here?

For crying out loud.

I'm going back to Meggie Land. :grumpy:

i'm going with you. and i mean it. :|

Headache in a Suitcase said:

please close this thread, 'cause i'm sick and tired of this crap.

This thread is going nowhere fast, therefore I will honor this request.

Discussions about Bono's hair never seem to go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom