It's official... Bono is in serious need of some Rogaine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHOP CHOP
aniblood.gif

bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald bald :mad:

:heart: George :heart:

"Maybe this will become a cool thing...living at home."

"Yeah, and them maybe baldness will catch on. Everything will be going your way!"

Hey Bear,

The Ocean called... they're running out of shrimp.

Well you're their best seller.

Last edited:
Who cares about the hair, look at the mouth! OMFG when he does the Bonosaur mouth it just makes me :combust: :combust: !

:sexywink: :sexywink:

:lmao:

Attachments

• bonosaur2.jpg
    bonosaur2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 66
Chizip said:

well i hope ya dont go into pleba too much, they talk about hair, chest hair, noses, ears, bulges in pants... you'd be terrified there

and how is saying bono is losing his hair or putting on some weight a personal attack on Bono, it's just an observation. but then the people who "dont care what bono looks like" freak out if an observation like that is made, they are the ones that cause the threads to get closed.

and to the people who say who gives a damn, well who gives a damn which tenedencies certain band members certain private parts tend to lean, as has been discussed is pleba, if you dont like a thread then you dont have to read it.

i just find it hilarious how ironic some peopes replies are here, the "i cant believe we are talking about bonos hair" people, when pretty much those are the only types of topics in pleba, how the band looks, pics, etc...

so some people think bono is losing his hair, gaining weight, etc... who cares, no need to get so sensitive and defensive about it. i dont know why some people read this thread if they knew it was gonna piss them off so much.

(and i think gaining weight is something people do have control over)

i second all of this :angry:

:lol: @ the Bonosaur comment!

What's this... the umpth time the hair has been brought up? It's getting SO old. Yes looks are a part of the image - in show business especially - but it's not the reason why people like U2. Long hair on men isn't always looking good but Bono is one who can pull it off - and I even preferred his BD-ATYCLB promo-Electrical storm-kind of haircut. I will admit he is starting to push it. (for all those doubting people, I have known men with long hair - longer than Bono's even - who were also way older than him. It is possible to have long thick hair. As for bald, I don't hear anyone having a problem with a certain Sean Connery who was named World's sexiest man alive - yes, AFTER he went bald. Or the famous detective Kojak. Or Yul Brinner.)

I'm 22 and my hairline is almost as bad as this bono dude

my plan is to hurry up and get a girlfriend soon, before I lose too much of my hair. Soon they will all look at me and say, "I will only go out with you if you get rogaine"

then I will say,
"the moon called and they're missing their moon-loser"

bahahahahahahaha

get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom