It's Official Blargh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I'm kinda depressed now that the holidays are over. For the most part they're nothing but a pain in the ass, but usually I have pretty good ones, so when we take all the decorations down and everything goes back to normal I get a little sad. :sigh:

Also, I have to get going in a few to go to work for the first time in 12 days. :yawn: I kind of wish we hadn't had all that time off, it would make going back today so much easier. I also wish they would have given us today and Friday off and just made us come back Monday. :mad: I'm too tired and could use another few days to catch up on sleep.

Don't mind me, I'm in a bitchy crappy mood today. :banghead:

I always say Blargh on msn and everyone says its really random and laughs at me I knew other people said it

sorry your in a bad mood :hug:

BLARGH !

Yeah I know, I'm glad 2002 is over.

2003 is gonna be a strange year, ever since my last day at the internship (which was Dec 31) I keep trying to figure out what I'm gonna do next. I could go looking for a job, but if it's gonna be anything like the last one...no thanks (and to think the job I had last was pretty close to what my high school was about - so if I can't do that what I was studying for, what am I gonna do?). I could go back to college, but the last time it didn't work out.

So... :shrug: It's scary.

:sigh:

Generally I find the whole of January sucks.

I am feeling a little pannicky today. I am supposed to be, or rather hoping to be moving to Montreal next month. I need to tell my parents. :| I have tons to sell, give away, pack.
Oh, yeah, and there's the whole waiting to hear about a job thing. :crack:
I am having one of those moments where you question your decisions... it would be so easy to stay. No one would get upset... but I would be really unhappy.
Aaaargh.
It is officially Blargh.

Thanks alot Angel! My birthday is January 20th. :tongue: LOL

Goodluck and I hope that the decisions you did make work out for you in the end.

Angel said:
I am supposed to be, or rather hoping to be moving to Montreal next month. I need to tell my parents. :| I have tons to sell, give away, pack.

I know exactly how you feel. I have to find something to do with all my stuff when I move to England and figure out someway to move the stuff I want to keep. :crack:

It'll all work out, though, and I think it'll be better than staying where you are. :hug:

Cleasai said:
Thanks alot Angel! My birthday is January 20th. :tongue: LOL

Sorry. My friend and I were actually talking about that the other day. Her Bday is on the 17th. She hates it 'cause Jan. is such a non-month and no one feels like doing anything.
I know tons of people actually with Bday's this month. Maybe it 's thx to you guys, we have something to celebrate! :wink:

yeah, i know what you mean. :hug: i generally hate new year's, and that sort of carries over into the start of jan...this year is no different i guess! At least i have so much work to do that it's keeping me very busy. also, i normally like the rain and dreariness of london, but now it just sort of makes it hard to get out of bed. We'll all manage though! Then we can move on to hating the valentine's day aspect of february. :| woohoo, can't wait! ;)

My birthday is in April and lal my friends birthdays are the same time from the 16th- 27th I know someone who has a birthday eevry single one of those days :ohmy:

I wish I had a job to go back to. :(

If I was still a student at the college, today would have been my first day back at work. :sigh:

hey my bday is Jan 4th (this Sat!), so Jan doesn't suck. ;)

actually it does kinda suck. i had to take the day off of work to pay for my car registration, take my car to have its emissions test and renew my drivers license all because my bday is this Sat. I had to dump about about $230 today to the state. what a nice bday gift! :|

at least my new drivers license pic came out nice. :)

anyway, i am excited about 2003. i hope it brings happiness to April and myself. ;) :hug:

Angel said:
Generally I find the whole of January sucks.

Generally I agree with that statement. Especially in recent years. Already this one's off to a crummy start. Welcomed in the new year by myself, and the only people who called to wish me a happy new year were my mom and grandma. Then at work (yes, I had to work on new years day) I find out that my boss completely switched my schedule around (from working a 7am-3:30pm shift to a 3:30pm-midnight shift) without telling me a damn thing. Didn't tell me they needed to, didn't ask if I wanted to or if I even could, just switched it and gave me absolutely no notice. I gave him a nice piece of my mind on that one and he apologized and said I was right for being mad, but still - goddamn that pisses me off!:rant:

And on top of that I'm having issues with a friend, and it's driving me up the friggin' wall. :scream:

Blargh.

____
:banghead:my this is a pessimistic way to check back into interference...

Back
Top Bottom