it's official blah blah blah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I never know what to do here at feedback anymore

I think I find it boring
maybe it's just another phase

tends to happen after I get back from long trips

but maybe I'll never get out of this one

Boring? no way! Where else can you join people from all over the world who like U2 and count to 1,000,000? Where, I ask, where?

Boring. meh.

NExt you are going to call this place "uncreative".....don't let me go there. I mean, nothing is more creative than "uping your post count." :eek:habel: Why didn't I think of that one.

Last edited:
sorry...no list for 2003....yet

"In all the years the Boring Institute has been selecting the most over-exposed celebrities," says Alan Caruba, its founder, "2002 has proved to be the most challenging, ranging between people of no discernable talent, to corrupt politicians, and Arab nutcases."?

Based on "massive media over-exposure", the Institute says the celebrities themselves are not necessarily boring, but the vast news coverage they received in 2002 tended to induce boredom.

1. Ozzy Osbourne. Proof that, by comparison, your family is fabulous!

2. Anna Nicole Smith. Proof that reality TV is not all it's cracked up to be.

3. Martha Stewart. Her net worth and reputation are in big trouble.

4. Wynona Ryder. Shoplifting verdict makes everyone ask "Why?"

5. Barbra Streisand. Singer turned political wizard advised Democrats.

6. Jennifer Lopez. "I do", please, not goodbye. Let's hope #3's the charm.

7. Ted Williams. Talk about frozen assets!

8. Robert Torricelli. NJ Senator had no one left to lie to.

9. James Traficant. Jailed for the worst toupee in Congress and other crimes.

10. Osama bin Laden. Scarier than the bogeyman.

Founded in 1984 as a media spoof, The Boring Institute has evolved into a clearinghouse of information about boredom's impact on individuals and society. The Institute maintains an Internet site at www.boringinstitute.com. It is headquartered in Maplewood, NJ.

Things are only as fun as you make them.

A good friend of mine back home had a boyfriend who didn't like me very much. After I moved away, I was very surprised to get a letter in the mail from him. In the letter, he commented that while he knew we never got along well, he still enjoyed spending time with me in a group because no matter what we did, I found a way to make it fun.

Make it fun, people!!!!!!!!

Re: sorry...no list for 2003....yet

Lemon Meringue said:
"In all the years the Boring Institute has been selecting the most over-exposed celebrities," says Alan Caruba, its founder, "2002 has proved to be the most challenging, ranging between people of no discernable talent, to corrupt politicians, and Arab nutcases."?

Based on "massive media over-exposure", the Institute says the celebrities themselves are not necessarily boring, but the vast news coverage they received in 2002 tended to induce boredom.

1. Ozzy Osbourne. Proof that, by comparison, your family is fabulous!

2. Anna Nicole Smith. Proof that reality TV is not all it's cracked up to be.

3. Martha Stewart. Her net worth and reputation are in big trouble.

4. Wynona Ryder. Shoplifting verdict makes everyone ask "Why?"

5. Barbra Streisand. Singer turned political wizard advised Democrats.

6. Jennifer Lopez. "I do", please, not goodbye. Let's hope #3's the charm.

7. Ted Williams. Talk about frozen assets!

8. Robert Torricelli. NJ Senator had no one left to lie to.

9. James Traficant. Jailed for the worst toupee in Congress and other crimes.

10. Osama bin Laden. Scarier than the bogeyman.

Founded in 1984 as a media spoof, The Boring Institute has evolved into a clearinghouse of information about boredom's impact on individuals and society. The Institute maintains an Internet site at www.boringinstitute.com. It is headquartered in Maplewood, NJ.

:der:

Bassy,

where else on earth can you pull up a stool, swing it around in a red frilly sequined dress while vivaceous backupsingers drone the sounds of such classics as...well you get the picture...you can chill with a drink...some lasagna...shoot some string..eat some jello...push things in reject boxes....lick the spatula..dont get me started..the list is endless...:yes:

a bit off topic....but there is a huge difference between making it fun, and then making it stupid. some threads here are just stupid. sorry, maybe the break i took wasn't long enough.

*edit*

this thread isnt stupid.

Last edited:
i like stupid fun too, maybe its too early for me to explain.

stupid fun vs. pointless. maybe a better explanation?

Nothing.

There is no point.

No point to anything.

Therefore, everything is pointless. The key is to make some of the pointlessness fun.

I always lose my keys though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom