It's Official #Bill Cosby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I get to go see Bill Cosby perform tomorrow night for free!

I've designed some ads at work that have been in the newspaper for the lady who's working on the charity event that he's performing at tomorrow night at the symphony center...and she gave me two tickets! I even get to leave work 30 minutes early so I can go! :cute: :dance:

...who knows, if I'm lucky maybe I'll even get to meet Bill Cosby :shrug:

I just remembered...I have to find something to wear now and do laundry :no:

awesome!!!

his best work was with
"kids say the darnest things"

LMOAOF!

I love Kid's Say the Darndest Things too! They show re-runs of it on Nickelodeon's Nick at Nite at 5am lol

very very very cool
I got to see him 5th row when I was about...9 I guess.
He was doing stand-up at our local amusement park haha.
I used to listen to his albums for hooouuuuuurrrs when I was a kid, some of the funniest stuff ever recorded.

Unfortunetly I can't remember much about when I saw him other than I couldn't believe I was that close to him

:der:

Have tons o fun!

HelloAngel said:
I really liked The Cosby Show. I never understood why Lisa Bonet left. :confused:

She was talkin' smack about his sweaters and pudding, so he kicked her off the show.

Seriously.

:shifty:

What do you mean you don't believe me????????????????

Bonochick said:

She was talkin' smack about his sweaters and pudding, so he kicked her off the show.

Seriously.

:shifty:

What do you mean you don't believe me????????????????

Hrmm... maybe it was because Angelheart was soooooo good. :rolleyes:

Well, I just got back from Cosby...

The show was great...funny, funny man!

I tried finding the lady who I did the ads for. I asked two people before the show if they knew where she was. I got to the symphony hall around 8:20, the show was to start around 8:50. I wasn't expecting a 10-15 minute wait in the Will Call line to get the tickets!!! After we got our tickets, we were going to try to find the "green room" which was where they said they thought she'd be. Then they start blinking the house lights, like it's gonna start, so we went to our seats instead, and we thought we didn't have time....we thought we could find her after the show....then the show didn't even start until 9pm :banghead:

After the show, I finally find the green room after asking 3 people. The last lady I asked, finally went to see if she was there after I had to ask if she could check...but she said no one was there :( :shrug:

Oh well, the show was still great and we had a good time. I don't think I could stand there (or sit there in his sweat suit and socks and sandles as he did :cute: ) for two hours and give a monologue and be funny like that.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom