Its Official - Best new Aussie band is......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oneflick

The Fly
.....Superlux! :camera:

Hailing from Adelaide and influenced by bands such as U2 (surprise!) PJ, Radiohead, You Am I, Stone Roses, Doors, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Muse, Silverchair etc etc this exciting new band has just released their debut EP to a captivated packed house in their hometown.

Listen to some samples of the 6 tracks on Amphoteric at the3W's dot superluxtheband.com! :dancing:

Feel free to comment on the music, positive or otherwise and I hope you enjoy what u hear!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

loll glad i'm not the only one. though I think I was thinking of Chux wipes. Super Chux lux flakes wipes....um yeah.

we can already declare a good job on the name!

i must clarify - it wasnt for that reason - we named, then realised many like-named products......

*hopes thread hasnt completely failed* :uhoh:

wrong.gif

So its your band Oneflick? What instrument do you play?

Congratulations on learning how to play an instrument, forming a band, playing live, recording, etc. Im impressed and envious :up:

oneflick said:
i must clarify - it wasnt for that reason - we named, then realised many like-named products......

*hopes thread hasnt completely failed* :uhoh:

People won't forget the band's name in a hurry! Always handy :)

Good luck, if it is your band mate!

So its your band Oneflick? What instrument do you play?

Hi Beli, yeah 'tis my band - Im the singer - thanks for your kind words - it seems I have upset some people with my harmless thread - i was under the impression that this forum was an "anything goes" forum...... I guess I was wrong......

A big red cross from a Forum Administrator speaks volumes.....

I thought that this would be okay because there are other forums where you can plug your fave new tracks/bands and these are generally bands that probbly dont need the extra publicity as we do - and i thought fellow U2 fans would appreciate some new music that was written by someone who's musical heroes are U2..... Im not trying to make any money here, I just believe the music is worthy of having as many people listen to it as possible....

:shrug:

thankyou to those who give it a chance....

Dont take it personally.. It's Official is kind of a silly forum where we eat new people's brains and such. We're just messin around :wink:

Bang & Clatter would probably be the best place for you to talk about music.

Dont take it personally.. It's Official is kind of a silly forum where we eat new people's brains and such. We're just messin around

thanks Sicy - consider this Newbie roasted... :shifty:

Course it would help if you played live and didn't go on holiday!!!!

Cheeky bugger! good point but.... I hate this not playing for 2 months crap - cant wait til end of June....

:crazy:

:rockon:

fair call - i love 'em..... difficult to compare The Hoods to Superlux though, bit of a genre gap.... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom