It's Official# Bed Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bed Time???

• 8pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9pm

• 10pm

• 11pm

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 12pm

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 1am

• 2am

• 3am

• before 8pm(state the time in post)

• after 3am(state the time in post)

• Total voters
It varies for me. I tried going to bed earlier, but I couldn't fall asleep anyway...just tossed and turned. So I figured I might as well stay up and use the time.

I'd say I try to crawl into bed between 1 and 4 in the morning...I sometimes stay up and read or watch TV though.

That's impressive.

I usually stay in bed until noon on days I have nothing going on. Even if I wake up earlier and am not tired, I just can't drag myself out of bed. Bed is safe. I like bed.

I have a job interview in the morning though, so I'll have to be up at 9...I have to set an alarm for that.

I'm usually in bed by 1:30 or 2am. Which is bad. I should go to bed earlier. I have to be at work at 8am. :tsk: Lately, I've been waking up around 7:30 am, and once in a while, like this morning, I wake up at 8am :ohmy: Luckily it only takes me 5-10 minutes to get ready, and only 2 minutes to get to work

:crack:

*except on the weekends, I stay up till 3,4,5, whenever unless I have something planned

I usually go to bed between 11-1 on weekdays, even though i should go to bed earlier, I have to get up at 7:30 :yawn: and i'm the kind of person who needs a lot of sleep. I dont feel fully rested unless i get about 10 hours. On weekends i usually go to bed at about 2.

me too...I need lots of sleep...which probably explains why as soon as I get home from work I take a nap...which is probably why I can't sleep when I should go to bed...which is why I should go to bed earlier...vicious cycle :tsk:

I go to bed around 4am. Just in time to watch a lil Perfect Strangers and Head of The Class on Nick at Nite. Although I don't have a job anymore, I have three alarm clocks that I set :shifty:

depends. if I have school the next day I probably don't go to bed later than 1:30 - 2:30 am. If not I'm up until 3 or 4 in the morning on Soulseek, or watching live European soccer.

I usually nap in the afternoons on Fridays to make up for the inevitable lost sleep over the week.

I said 2 because you neglected to put in 2:30am :angry:

I actually don't have a regular schedule. some nights I could be up till 3 or 4. But never past four...unless it's a friday

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i am usually laying on my couch and falling asleep to BBC America around 2AM.

I'm sorry :sad:

*pats V Dress on the head*

i'm in bed usually around 3 or 4 am. since i don't have a job anymore, what's the point of making sure i'm in bed at a certain time? :sad:

but i usually wake up at 11 am. just in time to watch my soap! however, just in case i sleep in and don't wake up in time, i set the timer and tape it every day.

Back
Top Bottom