It's Official#beagle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I felt the need to defend dog kind after ABELS puppy picture

beagles break my heart every time I see one
I miss my two beagels...I lost them both this christmas
they are the warmest, friendliest animals ever :sad:

beagle_james.jpg

khea1.jpg

those are just random pistures by the way. I wish I could scan my boys online

they always look so sad...you just always have to be hugging them!!

I'm always scared of "small" dogs though....I'm scared I won't see them and I'll step on them or something :reject:

I'm used to dogs at knee level.

if i saw a dog that giant running at me i would cry and climb a tree. a giant tree obviously.

there were all kinds of dogs down at the festival today, some giant ones almost just like that!

daisy's been wanting a cat and a dog at the same time, both of them young so they will grow up together as friends instead of hating each other.

she really wants a beagle. they are really cute.

that's too bad
most beagles are as gentle as a warm summer breeze

who said that?

Beagles are really good dogs. Except when they start making that beagle noise. You know, that half barking, half howling beagle talk noise. That can be really annoying. But other than that, they're pretty good dogs.

Sorry to hear about your beagles Bassy :(

Potter was part beagle..the best part, she was so smart&gentle,except to guinea pigs

I'm sorry to hear about your dogs basstrap. I got Potter when she was 7 years old and had her till she was 15. I always wished I had her as a puppy, they are so cute. It's nice to see people's pets. Thanks:)
Beagles:up:
and even

part beagles:up: :up: :heart:

:cute: I have always wanted a Beagle... and when I finally get one, I am going to name him Toby. :heart:

Bassy- how are beagles as house dogs? I have read that they are best in the country and don't do well in the city because, well... they do howl really loud? What's their intelligence level? (I don't like stupid dogs)... but they are so bloody cute it's not even funny.

Back
Top Bottom