it's official #bc was kidnapped by aliens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not all moccasins are boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Is that so hard to understand??????????? :mad:

I like a completely different kind of boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Oh...and stop leaving those stupid messages on my machine!!!!!!!!! :mad:

you are wrong

you give me a link to somewhere that explains what else moccasines are. If you can do that then I will make you another tape in addition to the one already made

I never said that moccasins weren't footwear! I just said that not all moccasins are boots!!! :mad:

All moccasins are footwear, and all boots are footwear, but not all moccasins are boots. They're still footwear though.

It's kind of like how Kirk is a man (*snort*...kind of...), and he's a moron, but it's not fair to say that all men are morons just because of that fact.

okay....I'll pretend you didn't say that last part

as far as the boot thing goes...the very first moccasines were boots worn by indians from animal pelts.

these people are obviously using that name as a marketing strategy for their shoes which are also made from animal skin

We're not talking about the first moccasins though, Mr. History. We're talking about moccasins in general. Had you specified "the first moccasins", it would be different. But you didn't because you are a ponce who is always too late in specifying what he means.

Have A Nice Day! :wave:

when I mean boots I usually mean footware

however...moccasines are also a poisoness snake. So I stand corrected

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom