It's Official: BC is awesome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're welcome!!! I love to share Ryan! :wave:

He is such a damn sweetheart...in case you didn't see it in the other thread, I'm going to repost this because it is so damn sweet...

There's a girl at the Ryan Adams board I talk to...she's such a sweetheart. She's 38 years old, and she had won a bout with cancer...only to get it back. She has a 7% survival rate. Well, Ryan reads his board and posts with us every so often. He asked her recently for her address so he could send her a package. She posted yesterday that she got a package from Ryan. He sent her Gold and Demolition vinyl, the new Johnny Cash vinyl, Tift Merrit vinyl, and a single from from Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Ryan replied to her post at the board and said he was glad she received the package, and he wished her a speedy recover.

Also...an addition to the story...

She just posted that Ryan sent her roses today!!!!!!!!!

OMFC...just when that guy cannot get any better...

:heart: Ryan :heart:

I loved opening my mailbox yesterday and finding like 8 cards from Interferencers. :drool:

You should have seen this package my friend Angel from the Ryan forum sent me. The envelope was beautifully decorated with funny stuff written on it...lots of colors and stickers and stuff. Then I open up an equally cool letter, and glitter fell out all over. LOL The best part...two Ryan boots. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom