ITS OFFICIAL # Battle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
battle1.jpg

battle2.jpg

battle3.jpg

battle4.jpg

battle5.jpg

battle6.jpg

battle7.jpg

battle8.jpg

battle9.jpg

MERRGGEEE!!!! :scream:
:p :sexywink:

:lmao: @ zoey and saki fighting
:cute: pics!

Sicy, those pics would make a great animated gif :cute:

Last edited:
Salome said:
my money is on zoey

That's an easy money maker :wink:

However, Saki is still a baby.. he might grow up to be bigger than Zoey :eek:

Haha.. they're just playing :D If they were hissing and growling and blood loss then I'd be concerned :lol:

When Tommy was still alive, him and Chloe would always play/fight...but they never made a sound. No hissing or anything ever...all you'd hear is the sounds of their bodies thumping on the floor. We used to call them The Mimes. :cute: :heart:

:lol: Exactly!! It's not so much fun though when their thumping takes place on the bed at 4 am :crack:

zoey-saki-figiht-1.gif

well it didn't turn out as good as i thought cuz the pics were different sizes :shrug:

Sicy said:
Haha.. they're just playing :D If they were hissing and growling and blood loss then I'd be concerned :lol:

I'd be concerned too, if you just stood there and took pictures the whole time! ;)

lol bonochick, two of my cats tabitha and jonathan do that too. although occasionally jonathan will make a noise. it's really funny to just watch them silently play.

especially when you factor in that she's one, he's almost 13, and she's as big as him! if she doesn't stop growing she'll be bigger than him! :shocked:

In the beginning Saki used to scream out like Zoey was killing him ... I was like.. ok :rolleyes: lol. Now he's learning to take it like a man :D

I bet Saki can't wait till he grows bigger so at least he'll have a chance lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom