it's official #baby blanket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

I am not the best at knitting. I tried knitting a sock and it started off well until I had knitted it up into a huge knot. 3 needles was obviously too much for me to handle. :D

I'm making a blanket for the baby that my cousin's wife is pregnant with. Knitting and crocheting confuse me though, so I'm doing one of those kits where you embroider on pre-quilted fabric.
:cute: Baby stuff :cute:

That is such a wonderful thing to do. Baby blankets can be such treasured items. I'm 24, and I still sleep with mine and find comfort in it. When I travel, I take it with me. If our house was on fire, that would be one of the items I'd want to grab. It means so much to me. :heart:

347%3C3%3C%3B78%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C99%3A82%3B%3Bot1lsi

347%3C3%3C%3B69%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3B%3A85%3A64ot1lsi

I was talking to my mom yesterday on the phone and she was like, "I've been so busy, I'm crocheting a baby blanket for so-and-so's baby shower next weekend, meanwhile someoneelse-and-so is having a baby shower the weekend after that so I'm making a baby blanket for her....." etc. etc. and the whole time she was talking I was just chuckling to myself, "I'm so going to post this on the crack when I get back to my dorm room."

My Grandmother worked for the auxiliary at her local hospital and the ladies would knit and crochet baby blankets for the nursery and they would make the little baby beenies too in pink and blue.

Back
Top Bottom