it's official - attention seeking.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~fairy_girl~

Acrobat
ok this is not I repeat not my cat. he lives down the road, his owner is this old lady, and well he visits us for about 5 hours a day lol.

I'll tell u a bit of background information...

usually mum will let him in in the morning when shes getting ready for work and if i am still sleeping the cat will know, and sit outside my bedroom door wailng til i let him in :rolleyes: yesterday i was really tired so i wanted a lie in, mum had already woken me up by mistake at 8:10am then the bloody cat was meowing at the door at 8:30, i didnt wanna get out of bed so i was hoping he'd go away.. well no, cos he definately knew i was in the room cos the bugger started clawing at the door :eek:

then other times he just saunter in like he lives here and wonder round the house checking out where evryone is, usually he'll curl up on my bed and sleep for a couple hours...

well today, i have just got home cos had to work overnight so i have been away since 3pm yesterday so i open the back door to let the fresh air in, oh and surprise surprise look whos bombing it across the gardens... yup The Cat. :D

so he comes in meowing and wailing... i ignore him for a bit cos i was reading a message board and checking my emails...

So... the bloody bugger decides to sit in front of the computer screen :| clearly cos i wouldnt take any notice of him...

heres the photos lol....

cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

( sorry if this is really boring to you but i thought it was funny and i thought i'd share it with ya ;) )

omg!! :love: Yes that is a gorgeous Siamese! Actually maybe an Oriental/Siamese mix. Because of the long face. I can see the beautiful blue eyes trying to peek through.

Siamese are BIG talkers too.. meowing all the time :cute:

Just curious, do you feed this cat? I'm surprised he spends so much time at a strangers house :laugh:

More pics please!!!!! :hyper:

Last edited:
Sicy said:
omg!! :love: Yes that is a gorgeous Siamese! Actually maybe an Oriental/Siamese mix. Because of the long face. I can see the beautiful blue eyes trying to peek through.

Siamese are BIG talkers too.. meowing all the time :cute:

Just curious, do you feed this cat? I'm surprised he spends so much time at a strangers house :laugh:

More pics please!!!!! :hyper:

aww yeah he has gorgeous blue eyes, he has a brother too but he tooo scared to come to our house... hes really timid.

and yes he meows ALL the time lol, its like u can actually hold a conversation with him :weirdo:

and nope we dont feed the cat, we tried a couple times but he wont have it... he is always at our house its so weird... he'll just sleep on my bed for ages :eek: like today, after i took those pics and made a fuss of him, he went upstairs with me and slept on my bed for 3 hours :|

i will take some more pics when he wakes me up in the morning lmao ;)

That is so cute! :cute: I cant believe he just hangs out and you dont feed him.. that is very odd :laugh:

Siamese are very friendly and very chatty :D Zoey is chatty but nothing like a Siamese.

That's nice that your mom doesnt mind he hangs out :)

More pics try to get the eyes open :love:

well if that face doesn't say 'pay attention to me!', i don't know what does...

actually, it says more something like 'you better pay attention to me immedatly!' or 'the odds you'll survive to dinner time depend on how soon you'll feed me'

Last edited:
yeah hes so funny :cute:

i wish the other one would venture in one day tho, i feel sorry that his brother is always here and he's left on his own :(

and no mum doesnt mind, he 'gets in her way' too hehe ;)

i will promise to take more pics, hes at home tucked up in bed by now no doubt, so i'll snap some in the morning ;)

heres some more pics...

close up...

cat3.jpg

licking his nose...

cat4.jpg

he's scared in this one cos my brother flicked water at him :mad:

but look at his eyes :eek:

cat5.jpg

and here hes watching the camera strap :umno: everytime i tried to take a pic he'd lunge for the strap.

cat6.jpg

Last edited:
fuck that looked like a spider on your curtain in one of those pics.
:scream:

i :heart: siamese. my zoe is part siamese, being a hymie and all :wink: we suspect old matty (our 17 year old :crack: ) is part siamese too even though he is jet black. he's very elongated and has the same head shape. he even has a kink near the end of his tail as siamese do. its rumoured the kink was bred into them from the days of the ancient egyptians who were reported to snap the cats tails near the tip as they would put all their rings and other jewellry on the cats tails while they had their baths etc.
i think that is all bullshit as i dont see how breaking their tails is representative of the love of cats egyptians are known for as well as being something i dont see how can be bred into them, being something done after they are born.

im rambling lol. that cat is gorgeous!

[catgeekquestion]Can you stick two fingers underneath that collar comfortably? Looks a little tight :wink:[/catgeekquestion]

Angela Harlem said:
fuck that looked like a spider on your curtain in one of those pics.
:scream:

lol ;)

Angela Harlem said:

i :heart: siamese. my zoe is part siamese, being a hymie and all :wink: we suspect old matty (our 17 year old :crack: ) is part siamese too even though he is jet black. he's very elongated and has the same head shape. he even has a kink near the end of his tail as siamese do. its rumoured the kink was bred into them from the days of the ancient egyptians who were reported to snap the cats tails near the tip as they would put all their rings and other jewellry on the cats tails while they had their baths etc.
i think that is all bullshit as i dont see how breaking their tails is representative of the love of cats egyptians are known for as well as being something i dont see how can be bred into them, being something done after they are born.

im rambling lol. that cat is gorgeous!

aww, 17 years is a good age for a cat :eek: my old cat lived til 18 years old. and thats horrible if the egyptians did break cats tales :(

Sicy said:
[catgeekquestion]Can you stick two fingers underneath that collar comfortably? Looks a little tight :wink:[/catgeekquestion]

lmao yes i can, maybe more, it does look tight tho...

i dont like that collar at all :reject: the first time he came in wearing it, it was tight so i made it loose.

its a new, one, he used to have a nice bluey one but now he has a stupid gay gold one :|

( no offence to people who are gay and put gold collars on their cats :eek: just my personal opinion, it dont suit that cat. :uhoh: )

Thanks lol.. sorry I just had posted his pic on my cat forum and they asked that question about his collar. They think he's a quite lovely Siamese :)

You are such a nice friend of his to fix his collar for him :heart:

Sicy said:
Thanks lol.. sorry I just had posted his pic on my cat forum and they asked that question about his collar. They think he's a quite lovely Siamese :)

You are such a nice friend of his to fix his collar for him :heart:

sweet. :)

your cat forum or just one you go to/mod at ?

Back
Top Bottom