ITS OFFICIAL # attack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
336%3C3%3B2723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233856462%3B8ot1lsi

I think from now on instead of eating people's brains in IO I'm just going to send in the attack cat :macdevil:

She managed to get into the bathroom while I was in the shower this morning. I almost stepped on her :lol:

Then she was nibbling on my legs and feet while rubbing on them! :coocoo:

You're not a :crack: head :lol:
Its fun until I'm simply trying to pet her and she attacks :mad: :laugh:

It's like cutting of the first joint of a humans fingers :mad: :tsk:

:crazy: cats comin to gityou flower :macdevil:

*notice no claws are showing in the pics though... :cute: :heart:

All of my cats are declawed. :reject: Just their front feet.

Whiskers and Chloe were already declawed when we got them (Whiskers was a stray, Chloe was from the animal shelter). We got Amy when she was a kitten, and we had her declawed when she got old enough. We had Whiskers at the time, and we were afraid of one cat having claws and the other not.

I :heart: it when Whiskers attacks my hand...she almost never gets playful like that anymore. It's so funny though...she grabs my hand and bites it...then she kind of stops and sniffs my hand. It's like she suddenly realized that it was Mommy, and she's like, oh shit! Then she starts licking my hand like crazy to make up for it. :lol:

Her paw pads are grey..

336%3C448723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383575%3A89ot1lsi

Lucky BC.. lol.. Zoey will keep attacking until I walk away :angry:
She must realize its mommy though because she doesnt user her claws. And sometimes she sneaks up on me and paws my face :uhoh: She's still young though. :cute:

Cleasai said:
*wonders when Daafishy will add some special fx to that picture* :hyper: Attack kitties are yummy :hyper:

Here's one that proves that Zoey can kick ass!

Attachments

• zoeyjim.gif
    zoeyjim.gif
    85.2 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom