ITS OFFICIAL # attack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, its because she loves you.

Don?t believe me? Well then you have to read a book, Sicy: "The Silent Miaow" by Paul Gallico. You have to read it anyway, really really. This book (subtitled A manual for kittens, strays and homeless cats) has been written in the original feline, and translated by Paul Gallico. It is a book of instruction for cats, to tell them how to train their families. There are many black-and-white photographs by Suzanne Szasz.

You might find it at amazon or barnesandnoble. Or go to

http://www.pyewacket.us/pyesbooks.html#Feline Books

The Silent Miaow: A Manual for Kittens, Strays and Homeless Cats Paul Gallico $9.60 (You save $2.40 off the list price.)

Zoey was walking on my head this morning at 6 am :crack:

That is one hour before I am supposed to be up :angry: :cute:

She's too cute to be pissed at her :cute: Especially when she's purring in my face :heart:

What a freak!!!
Zoey just ran up to me, jumped up and grabbed my arm with both paws, and ran away. :| :lol: :coocoo:

Sicy said:
What a freak!!!
Zoey just ran up to me, jumped up and grabbed my arm with both paws, and ran away. :| :lol: :coocoo:

she was saying "meeeooowwww Sicy, meeeeooowww get of the meeeoow computer and meow come and play with meow me mmmeeeooooowwwwwwwww"

Sicy said:
She's too cute to be pissed at her :cute: Especially when she's purring in my face :heart:

of course not! how could you be mad at her! It's what you wanted! hehe! :heart: I seem to remember you saying you wanted a cat that would walk all over your head in the morning :cute: ;)

ABEL said:
she was saying "meeeooowwww Sicy, meeeeooowww get of the meeeoow computer and meow come and play with meow me mmmeeeooooowwwwwwwww"

She was!! We just played a new fun game!
Mommy runs back and forth in the house and Zoey chases after her! :lmao: :cute:

Sicy said:

She was!! We just played a new fun game!
Mommy runs back and forth in the house and Zoey chases after her! :lmao: :cute:

get Mr. fishy to take pics of that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom