It's Official # As an ape I do not use numbers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrampsMagee

The Fly
originally, my fellow primate, I am from Apeton o
I am having a bad apey day. I will probably fail out of ape university, I am alienating all my apey friends and family members, and I am low on bananas.
The upside of my day was a visit to a donut shop. I got a banana-nut muffin and some orange juice. My BananaBike is handy for such trips.
Unfortunately, the proprietors kicked me out for not wearing shoes. It is not my fault, my fellow primates, that my apey feet do not fit well into human footwear.
How are all of you, my apey cohorts? I hope I do not depress you too much.

*banana of friendship*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

It is ape-ily dead tonight, my good human friends, and I am feeling blue-- bluer than this background, truly.
For you non-native speakers, "feeling blue" is a figure of speech-- an idiom, if you will. As an ape, I know how hard it is to learn to speak English.
Perhaps it is not an idiom after all. I am but an ape, and for me language is a mystical iceberg, of which I have uncovered only the top one percent, I also feel this contributes to my writing of run-on-sentences, but after all, I cannot be sure; if you are sure, one way or the other, do be a friend and let me ape-ily know.

I am sorry to reply to my own post so many times!

*banana of loneliness*

Edited to add a link that I as an ape enjoy: http://www-ls.lanl.gov/wjt/page5.html
------------------

[This message has been edited by GrampsMagee (edited 04-02-2002).]

Oh Gramps

Cheer up,

Think Happy Banana thoughts.

smile.gif

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Perhaps you are sad because evolution has not yet selected you. You are not quite human, not quite ape. Smarter than most apes, but too furry to be human, too large, and you do not use bipedal motion as often as the humans. Natural selection has favoured you against other apes, but not against humans. What will happen to your race of 'super apes?' History shows that they die off. Some say they evolved into Neanderthals before dying. What will happen in a million years?

as an ass hare, i reserve the right to eat fellow ill-personified animals. you are next on my list.

*pulls out knife and fork

------------------
Fatty the Skank

My fellow interferencers! I am sorry! I am not wanted...I am but a rod in the ass of ASS HARE.

I meant no harm.

*banana of reconciliaton*

*palm frond of apey martial arts of just you TRY and eat me, you pathetic assrabbit*

------------------

I come to your board and bare my apey soul, and am met with aggression? I had hoped that we could be friends, my fellow primates, but if this is how it will be I must retreat to my PLEBAn habitat.
But not before pelting LOVE MUSCLE with:

*three dozen coconuts of silence*

------------------

Back
Top Bottom