it's official #arthritis!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:

My friend has arthritis its his shoulder that hurts him, he has found that a certain substance eases the pain :ohmy:

Which reminds me of, My friends grandad who has back pain and he went and bought himself drugs to relieve the pain, he got stoned and had the munchies. She said she thought he was only joking about it but came home one day and found him lying about acting like he was drunk with a bag full of chocolate - he even knows who can supply him with drugs. :shifty:

Seriously though Im sorry to hear you have arthritis verte :hug:

I pretty much have a form of arthritis (joint degeneration) in my shoulder from an ongoing injury at my old job.

I am only 31 :|

:hug: verte :hug:

Ugh, Sicy! That's not fun! I just hope I don't have to have surgery. My mother's had two operations on her hips. I'm at risk of having to have it on my knee. Yuck!:mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:hug:

my brother and mother have arthritis
it can be painful at times

Last edited:
It's supposed to hurt worse after a weather change, particularly a change for colder weather. That's what made my joints hurt badly enough to call the doctor.

sorry to hear about the arthritis :(
I dislocated my shoulder about 6 times.
Whenever the weather changes now, my shoulder aches.
Last doc told me I might need those pins to keep my arm
from popping out. :p

Fortunately I live in a mild climate as far as cold is concerned. We don't have huge snowstorms and freezes and such.

It's a pain having arthritis in the legs because it makes it harder to walk, especially up and down staircases. I am really starting to hate staircases!!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom