It's Official aprreciation poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I love SICY!!!!!

• True

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • False

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy: Guilty conscience? Not at all. I don't mind it if you know I don't want to worship you.

Btw, you didn't even give me time to reply in my thread in the "Don't Expect Suggest" forum and you closed the thread.

Maybe before you close threads you give people some time to express their point of view instead of instantly silencing them?

I also think you edited my message in the "Don't Expect Suggest" forum.

I was also never aware that you and Elvis could see who was voting. So you can see who voted for what in the "virgin" thread in ZC?

I don't like how this forum is run anymore...And I'm tired of the popularity contests, the butt kissing and all the cliques.

Last edited:
Honestly, I hate when threads get like this. This thread was just about showing appreciation for Sicy. It wasn't a "Sicy is better than everyone else" thread or a "who are Sicy's favourite/least favourite people" thread.

The reason Interference has cliques at all is that people just don't know when it's best not to say anything.

Naya, didn't your mother teach you that if you can't say anything nice you should just not say anything at all?? This started out as such a sweet thread. Too bad it had to turn ugly.

Naya said:
Maybe before you close threads you give people some time to express their point of view instead of instantly silencing them?

I also think you edited my message in the "Don't Expect Suggest" forum.

I was also never aware that you and Elvis could see who was voting. So you can see who voted for what in the "virgin" thread in ZC?

I don't like how this forum is run anymore...And I'm tired of the popularity contests, the butt kissing and all the cliques.

Naya,

I'd encourage you to read this thread... I just replied to it:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=912227#post912227

Joel

Naya said:

So leave.

You already said you wouldnt pay or donate to the forum anyway. It must not be all that important to you.

I like both girls in this silly tiff:)
I chat w them everyday.:)
One yells at me..thats ok.
One doesnt thats ok too:)

I define "liking" and "loving" someone 2 entirely DIFFERNT things.
I hope this clarifies my postion, for the morbidly curious;)
No one should be told to leave over a vote of conscience.:idea:
Peace
db9:dance: :cool:

lastly its OK not to always bat a 1000.:dance: :banghead: :cool:

Last edited:
OMIGOD i really can't believe this. this isn't a democracy, this is a private forum run by elvis, sicy, and the other mods. they only ask us for the occasional donation. other forums i go to, if you even suggested that you didn't like a mod, you'd be banned.

if you were at work and said to your manager's face about what an asshole they were, you'd be fired, wouldn't you? as it's been said, if you don't like the mods, leave. i just really don't get this. besides, any beef one member has with another, be it a regular member, mod, or even elvis himself should be made through private messaging or e-mail imo. why? i guess i think it's just more tactful.

i don't suck up to the mods, i just think they do a great job and deserve to hear it. i look at this almost like a job they do (the volunteer kind where it's not expected or anything) and with all the hard work they do, and all the money they've spent (namely elvis) can't go unmentioned. in an ideal world, everyone would hear it from their manager when they did a good job, but that doesn't mean i can't tell them when i think they go above and beyond what they should do.

oh, and i'm not surprised that the admins can look at polls. i thought it was common knowledge (although i shouldn't assume, i usually get into trouble when i do that!) cuz the way i see it, *someone* needs to be able to monitor these things. so many people have alters, and anyone can easily get an alter. it'd be easy for anyone to abuse a poll. it seems stupid, but i wouldn't put it past someone (not anyone here, but just your typical dumb 12 year old AOL user who frequent britneyspears.com) to abuse these priviledges.

This is closed.

Democracy it is not.
Diplomatic we try to be.

I'm tired of looking at this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom