IT'S OFFICIAL April is here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice pics!

I've talked to April a few times since she's been in Cali. This first time was last night...I was with a friend at happy hour and was a wee bit tipsy :angel:

I called her again today while everyone was in line. They had just seen Edge and Larry drive by :)drool:) and I was talking to her about going to a gay prom tonight with my friend Denine (which I am missing...oh well, no potential hookups with cute guys then, eh? :laugh:) when all of a sudden everyone is yelling for Bono cos he just went by. How funny. Anyway, my sis is supposed to give me a call from the show tonight! :)

Have fun guys!!!!!

I talked to Sicy a few times today too and they also saw the Vertigo plane!!! :hyper:

I hope Bono came back out in an hour like he promised! :D

read in the San Jose setlist thread that they are front row inside the ellipse!!! so lucky!! :hyper:

hope you guys had a blast- please post a full report!! :)

I just got back from the concert. It was incredible! Sicy and April were lucky bastards - front row in the ellipse, right by Edge! Daafish, my brother and I had pretty good spots too - about 3 people back from the rail on the left middle part of the ellipse. Bono and Edge actually spent a good amount of time right out there, so it was great.

I'm still a bit overwhelmed - and TIRED. From standing around 3 hours waiting for the band to show up, to standing around 1 1/2 in line to get in, to standing the rest of the time, my feet and legs have had it. :faint:

What an awesome, awesome show though. Bono and the whole band sounded fantastic and looked to be having a great time.

:combust:

Sooo much fun!! I am going to post a thread in the Fan Experiences and Photos forum in the tour forum!

Back
Top Bottom