ITS OFFICIAL Appreciate Electricity !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
[rant]

So last nite I just get home from seeing my brother, sat down to read the forum, send out a couple pm's, anxiously awaiting the responses, as I put in my brand new best of CD, which I havent listened to yet, and I'm going to make dinner and then go dancing.

But no. :|

The power goes out at about 8pm... and guess what!!! Its STILL OUT and wont be back till like 6pm today.

So, no forum, which I haddnt really even read yet, no U2 CD, a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich for dinner, and no dancing. And I missed Survivor! :rant:

So, baby comes over.. he has a laptop. OOO we can listen to my CD! No, we cant.. because its stuck in a moment in my CD player and it cant get out of it! :angry: So.. wait, we can play the DVD! :hyper: No, it wont play right. :crack:

So, no shower this morning, no coffee... I get to work and there's no power there either so my boss sends us home. Now I'm at baby's house because I have been having major computer withdrawles.

And I swear I have a sixth sense because I was just tellin my brother when I was leaving last nite that I hope mom is ok because she should have been there by now, and in the midst of my darkness she calls to tell me that her stupid car died in the middle of the freeway! She was lucky a cop happened to be driving by like 10 minutes after her sitting there and helped her get a tow truck since she has no cell phone. :| This kind of esp shit happens to me all the time. I even tried to call April out of my utter boredom but it said her phone # was disconnected. :der:

I'm going to get drunk tonite :wave: :crack:

[/rant]

poor poor sicy
you have fun tonight!

stay out of harms way and be home by 10:00pm

BLIMEY

Thats the cool thing bout MN. No massive power outages ....:D

sorry girl. The new Cd has no boomchas anyway. But i'll listen to it FOR you.

I'm going dancing tonite godddammit even if my hair looks like complete shit because of this rain. :scream:

:( boomchas :(

I was just watching CNN earlier and hearing about all the bad storms out there.

:hug:

us_sfo_closeradar_large_usen.jpg

That sucks, Sicy. This storm system is so large that it is even affecting us here in Washington State. Luckily, I live a few hours away from the coast so it has mostly just been windy and rainy here so far. I hope we dont lose power too. It seems like we always get windstorms at this time of year to knock the remaining leaves off of the trees.

I hope your power is back up soon.

nbcrusader said:
In Southern California, a heavy mist is considered bad weather.

LOL. Sad but unfortunately true. Californians are softies when it comes to bad weather. Living in the midwest for a few years toughens you up, though.

No the number I had in my cell phone was diff than the one you pm'd me just now.

Glad your power is back on! :yes:

I forgot to mention this earlier...

Once in a while our power goes out at work, its happened like 3 or 4 times since I started working at this location in May, and when it goes out it's usually out for 1-3 hours...It's kinda fun when the power goes off when you're at work...funny to watch the customers still coming in to place their orders :hyper:

A couple months ago my power was out here after a storm, the whole block was out...they had so many calls, it wasn't till the next afternoon, almost 24 hours later that my power came back on, that was the longest I'd been without power...it sucked :der:

Back
Top Bottom