Its Official # Apartment hunt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Yep.

I got me an apartment guide and went thru it this evening. I got about 15 places to call tomorrow. I go on tours Saturday and sunday. :hyper:

DAMN IT I"M ALMOST 23 AND I WANT MY OWN PLACE!!!!!!

:D

Wish me luck. oh and wish me a roommate magically appearing as soon as i find a place. :der:

Ali Rose said:
Yep.

I got me an apartment guide and went thru it this evening. I got about 15 places to call tomorrow. I go on tours Saturday and sunday. :hyper:

Wish me luck. oh and wish me a roommate magically appearing as soon as i find a place. :der:

I need a roommate too:wave:

I can't live with the following:

cats--allergies & scared shitless of them

smokers--asthma

people who don't listen to U2

I need a job first. I don't think I can pay for rent with no job. If you pay, I'll move in!:evil:

*cant live WITHOUT cats*

*cant pay for rent alone*

:( Sorry dude.

OMG a few of these places have FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET with a year lease. :hyper: :crack: *puts them at top of list*

Good luck Ali dear. :)

Although saving for a downpayment for a place of you own is also a good option... :slant:

Thanks flower. :happy:

yeah oh how i'd LOOVE to have my own place and/or get a studio like screamer :cute: but sadly i dont think i can afford it. Its nearly twice as much for a studio as it is for half a 2 bedroom.

*kicks job thats in Extremely "ritzy" section of twin cities* :angry:

Lemon Meringue said:

Although saving for a downpayment for a place of you own is also a good option... :slant:

*sigh*

or I suppose i COULD wait till winter and go that route. Like i always said i would. :angry:

*double sigh*

*kicks self for spending so much this year*

:angry:

tiff baby - let's live together k?

think of it:

*all night trivial pursuit

*pillow fights with feathers all over

*late night pranks to kirk...err...i mean :uhoh:

Re: HEY!!

Lemon Meringue said:

I'm actually from Hopkins. I'm not telling you how long ago that was! :eek:

I've been looking for a new place to live and I'm part of the working poor, well I guess since I don't have a job right now, just poor. I looked on the web for a few places and Hopkins seemed pretty reasonable but I think a lot of the buildings are older:(

Hopkins kinda scares me. :uhoh:

i dunno why.

I wanna live with shannon. :(

Shannon move home and go to the U of M with me. We can watch U2 vids and play all hte TP you want. :hyper:

Hopkins isn't scary. It's just old. And there's a lot of snooty people there because it's close to Minnetonka and all of those people are snooty so I guess peeps from Hopkins think they can act like that too. I can say people from Minnetonka are snooty because I worked at Ridgedale for years in various stores. Who knows I could have waited on you!:wink:

so tiff for real...if you don't find a roommate for just the summer...yeah, me, my computer, my tv, and carpeting are SO there.

(and i'm a good roommate, but the apartment MUST be larger than 15'x10' or i'll poison you)

Ali Rose said:
Yep.

Why would you do that when you could live with us??:yes: :lol: :wave:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I live alone and :heart: it.

I have a couple extra bedrooms if anyone needs a place to stay.

:shifty:

I'm bored.

:mad:

Lemon M. & I will come visit you sometime. We like to travel.:yes:

but not to crappy places like south dakota to see their pretend sometimes u2 related only no financial repsonsibility daughter?

:mad:

;)

Walkron said:

Lemon M. & I will come visit you sometime. We like to travel.:yes:

Only if you show up making the random Claw movements like in the RARHOF.

I almost knocked over the entire Pop Clothing display I was laughing so hard.

:lol:

Ohohohohohohohoh Lilly -

I read an article in the Des Moines Register tonight about an ad South Dakota ran in the Register and the Star Tribune as a cut to Iowa and Minnesota.

Iowans called it tasteless :lol:

Back
Top Bottom