It's Official Antler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Did you know... while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, according to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers until after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting
Santa's reindeer, every single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen - had to be a girl. We should've known. Only women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Last edited:
There's a restaurant called The Antler's up in Sault Ste. Marie...'tis so yummy...

Now I'm hungry. :drool:

They have dead animals all over though...last time, I had to stare at the ginormous snake while I ate...:uhoh: It's a very cool atmosphere though!

I think Scott Stapp should be Santa this year.

Him and his fat face :mad:

I read an ad in a magazine that said Steven Tyler is playing Santa Claus on that Disney show Lizzie McGuire.

the question must be asked...

Sicy said:
I think Scott Stapp should be Santa this year.

Who in the hell wants Scott Stapp in their home?

other than bassy

and other than those who will blugeon him

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I saw the making of the other night on the disney channel. I passed it while flipping channels and wondered why Steven Tyler's skinny ass was wearin a Santa costume, lol.

i wanna see! :lol:

You suck! I thought you were funny all on your own but I just got this as an email! :laugh: :shame:

Back
Top Bottom