It's Official another creepy bug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
This thing is on my ceiling. It hasn't moved all day. I don't want to smash it and stain my ceiling. It creeps me out. :scream:

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 47
looks like a House Centipede to me (like the first pic)

centipede.jpeg

I think Centipedes are kinda cool actually :wink:

centipede.jpg

centipede.jpg

*edits to add that I remember the first time I saw a Centepede. I was in grade-school on a field trip to Natural Bridge Caverns in Central Texas. I was with a friend of mine. We had just been thru the caverns with the class and were walking around outside the gift shop waiting for everyone else to finish looking around before heading back. We saw it crawling around on the ground and freaked out. We were so freaked out by it we went and asked one of the workers what we had seen, but we could barely even describe it :laugh: It looked like the one on the bottom pic.

Last edited:
if you don't want to make a mark on the ceiling you could stick a glass over it, the slide a piece of paper underneath to catch it in the glass, then throw it out. I don't know if it's small enough to do that though. Centipedes are scary :no:, I'm glad we don't have many out here. i've only seen one a couple of times and they were really small.

I think still they're kinda cool, like that one in the bottom pic, you can't tell which is it's head or tail :wink:

bsg84 I swear to God, you post a pic of one of those little bastards and....

:scream:

I will fly to the desert to kick your arse :D

Bugs. God invented Mortein for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom