ITS OFFICIAL # animal weirdos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
So I was watching Animal Cops last nite and there was this guy, in this house, with like a million cats in there. And the house was just the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in your life.. dirt, shit and piss and crap EVERYWHERE. So the animal cops went in to remove all the cats.

Total count of cats when they were done. 247.

TWO HUNDRED AND FUCKING FORTY SEVEN!!

What the flying crap is wrong with people?? :scream:

And of course they all had to be put to sleep because they were wild and scared and feral. :sad:

:mad: :rant:

It makes me :angry: :mad: when I see things like that...I can't believe how some people can treat their animals :no: :scream:

:rant:

It was insane. Just when they thought they were done they kept finding more and more cats.. like rats just huddled together in cracks and crevices.

Fucking bastard.. "It just got out of control and I didnt know what to do"

Um trying spaying the first friggin cat and none of this would have happened.

:madspit:

Thank God I didn't see that show last night....I would have screamed obcenities at the tv:censored: :mad:

:sad: :mad: :rant:

Those poor kitties .....

there was a guy in my town who was "taking care" of 20 stray dogs (basically leaving food outside for them). When he died they had to put all the doggies down, because most of them had worms and other diseases, and were not fit to live in someone's house as a pet (they were basically wild)

:eek:

There was an Animal Precint marathon yesterday. I switched back and forth between that and the Lizzie McGuire marathon on the Disney Channel. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom