It's Official # *#&$^ planes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
These GODDAMN Airforce fighter jets are driving me CRAZY! :crazy: For those of you that don't know...I work 3 miles from Andrews Air Force base. These planes are flying by every 5 mins and they're really low and going so feckin fast that I can't hear!!!! And to top it off I have the windows open so it's even LOUDER. :madspit: Even our building is vibrating! *has earplugs on*

so do the hookers that wander around outside also fly the planes?

LOL Well I haven't seen them so far today...so maybe :hmm: or perhaps the guys in the fighter jets were picking them up and that's why it was flying so low!

Well now if only the building vibrated in that way.... :drool: :ohmy:

I live near Marine Corps Air Station Miramar (where "Top Gun" was filmed) and usually end up hating life right around the annual air show. They practice all of their flight patterns for about a week before the show. Buzzing over houses and everything. :mad:

well cristy i eventually plan on transferring jobs here i'll be living only a couple hours away from you so they'll probably be flying over where i work too. :slant: :D

i work by the airport now and yeah it can be annoying to hear planes flying over your building all day.

Back
Top Bottom