It's Official #And Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello you two
8.gif

Nicodemus: "...Jonathan Brisby was killed today while helping with the plan. It is four years since our departure from NIMH, and our world is changing. We cannot stay here much longer. Jonathan was a dear friend. I am lost in knowing how to help his widow. She knows nothing of us or the plan. Perhaps best that I do nothing at present. I shall miss him..."

------------------------------------
"..It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.." - Duke of Putney - (full time inebriate, part-time philanderer, and owner of a second-hand ping pong table)

One would conclude that life itself is difficult therefore it is inherent in many of us. A wise man once came up to me ever so long ago. He desired a supply of fresh water for his cracker mix as his plastic parrot was in need of nourishment. He whispered to me that he believed life is unexpected. He told me that he believed that we are all white roses drifting upon our life of red wine which in time will soak our skin through and through. He believed that it is how we drift that truly matters. I passed on this wisdom and also I never did get the name of his parrot. I believe there are two kinds of people in this world. There are those that take pleasure watching a sunset, and those who take pleasure watching a sunrise. There are also those who wonder why that last cube of ice sticks to the bottom of their glass. Then again there might not be, but that is besides the point.

hmmm Zoney..I had the same kind of inkling regarding the name..could well have been. However the wise man also mentioned he may have come from IKEA.

Hi Sicy.
wave1.gif

----------------------------
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ACROB@T said:
One would conclude that life itself is difficult therefore it is inherent in many of us. A wise man once came up to me ever so long ago. He desired a supply of fresh water for his cracker mix as his plastic parrot was in need of nourishment. He whispered to me that he believed life is unexpected. He told me that he believed that we are all white roses drifting upon our life of red wine which in time will soak our skin through and through. He believed that it is how we drift that truly matters. I passed on this wisdom and also I never did get the name of his parrot. I believe there are two kinds of people in this world. There are those that take pleasure watching a sunset, and those who take pleasure watching a sunrise. There are also those who wonder why that last cube of ice sticks to the bottom of their glass. Then again there might not be, but that is besides the point.

:love:

ACRO!! You're online same time as me! Guess what! I'm coming to pommieland in October!

I must rejoin youse all and catch up.
:hug:

Hide from society, and lose contact with friends, you will.

:yoda:

angie o' harlem. i have missed you like that stray sock that you can't find in the washing machine..and much like not having a cup of tea nearby when i open a pack of biscuits..oh, and like a missed thing that's greatly missed. :hug:

you must catch up. i speak for many. ;)

pommieland in october? umbrella you may need.
..are you visiting your family in London?

:lapin:

ACROB@T said:
hmmm Zoney..I had the same kind of inkling regarding the name..could well have been. However the wise man also mentioned he may have come from IKEA.

Is that the same IKEA that let the New Orleans refugees live there for three months?

Nothing beats living on futons and sweedish meatballs...

I eat shortbread in your honour, Acro. In the name of stray socks and tea...

I had a long reply written out but then the comp died. I think it is time we declare an outright ban on laptops. I have no luck with them. This is laptop #2 and it sucks more than the other one.

Re: Pommieland, it is *cough* looking like we will unfortunately be missing catching up with family as I have too many art galleries to see, the london eye to die of heart failure on, stonehenge to stand with dumb ignorant questioning at, Anfield to brave a hopeful Everton derby, etc etc, and then the moment where my life finally finds meaning - where we stop in Paris for a few days so I can see and possibly hug the Louvre.

I really must come and join you all, there's been signs that I have to. Since I've been gone, I've begun reading The Hobbitt and The Screwtape Letters who's inbred authorship makes me think fondly of you lot but not in a direct or bad way, of course. So much to tell you all.

:sigh:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom