It's Official: Amy Winehouse Is a Vampire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
319203.jpg

Discuss.

It's the hair and eyes that do it.

If she's not a vampire, she's at least Elvira.

BC is going to be mad, another B&C thread..

Why cant someone tell her how awful her eye make up makes her look :slant:

She used to actually be cute.

winehouse.jpg

I :heart: her...she makes my heart bang and clatter.

I did my eye makeup like hers when I was bored at home one night. I didn't think I was ever gonna get it all off.

Re: BC is going to be mad, another B&C thread..

Sicy said:

winehouse.jpg

Seriously, why are the anti-drug/alcohol people not just using these pictures for a PSA?

I'm waiting for her and that Pete Dougherty guy to hook up, can you imagine that?

Re: BC is going to be mad, another B&C thread..

Sicy said:

winehouse.jpg

holy cow! She was actually pretty! now she looks like one of those starving children ads.

I think she's Elvira and Pete Doherty's love child. Actually.....if she were I think Elvira would be pissed about how she looks now!

...........she could use a brush through her hair as well.
I like her voice and all....but seriously....she needs to get control of her life again.

That contrasting pics........wow..........hot as hell on the right....perfect in thine eyes...and the other.........well, I dont think there are words!!

I love her too. Her voice is :drool:, and her music is brilliant. I love the throwback to Motown. But girlfriend needs to get her shit together! I feel bad for her, I hope she can get the help she needs and make some more amazing music. And the before and after pictures are pretty astounding. She was gorgeous before! How much weight would you say she's lost? She's also living proof that less is DEFINITELY more when it comes to make-up and hairstyles. I actually kinda like her crazy hair and make-up, but I think she was much prettier when she went for an understated look. That goes for any of us women though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom