It's Official #all the names i ever called deathbear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gloomy6.gif

:)

:crack:

My friend just came to work today said he watched donnie darko this weekend.

Me: :eyebrow: "Donnie Darko?"

then i come here and see this.

:eyebrow: again.

is it like a comic or

hahahaha...that kid is the best!!

Patrick Swayze is good too

looove....

fear.....

tiffany...

it's one a' dem mind bending movies you have to watch 15 times to begin to grasp

that's what makes the whole smurf life so illogical....I mean...what's the point of living if you don't have a dick?

I :heart: the smurf conversation

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario....it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants.

horrifed? holy cow, if its anything like horrified, i dont want to know what it is!

...dumbass

I am the only person here who transcends the parent-teacher bridge.

That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a dick?

actually....the smruf makers allowed them to use the smurf conversation because they said Donnie was correct in his interpretation!! So they gave them the rights

Zoomerang96 said:
theres always a siren, signalling you to shipwreck...a shipwreck with no penis's.
isn't the true plural of penis....penii? :der: :crack:
And what is it with you today with obsessions of body parts?
Breasts...
Penis's...
What next?
:censored:
:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom