It's official # all access

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just posted my 6660th post on Interference, so I'm All Access now! It almost didn't happen. I had the Hassle From Hell with my ISP last night. I thought my system was shot. I went nuts from moving cords, unplugging, plugging..........AARRGGHH!! :censored: :censored: Fortunately system restore resolved the problem. Whew!:yes: :yes:

nbcrusader said:
So, I guess this means no more trouble from your ISP or it wouldn't really be "All Access"

It'd better. For awhile there I thought it was going to be "no access". It was a mess. I even "lost" my PC port for awhile! That scared the hell out of me, but the thing turned out to be on a telephone cord that I'd pulled out of the phone jack and gotten stuck behind a bookshelf. :yikes: :yikes: :crazy:

I haven't heard of them. Maybe we don't have them here yet, or I just haven't been to Burger King recently enough.

We had Greek sandwich thingies in McDonalds over the summer, though. McGreeksomething.

meegannie said:
I haven't heard of them. Maybe we don't have them here yet, or I just haven't been to Burger King recently enough.

We had Greek sandwich thingies in McDonalds over the summer, though. McGreeksomething.

McGreeksomething?? That's a new one on me!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom