IT'S OFFICIAL #Ali Rose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
How's 'bout takin' advantage of your premium membership and CHECKING YOUR PM INBOX??????????????????

Just a suggestion.

:shifty:

adamswildhoney said:
*always answers mine when I get them:uhoh:*

That's because YOU remember what happens when people don't answer their PMs I send...

April had to learn the hard way.

Will Tiff be next???????

She left!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Well...that's it...my day is shot...

:sigh:

Waldo: Oh, stop being so dramatic.

STOP BEING AGAINST ME!!!!!!

Waldo: Somebody has to keep you grounded.

Oh, I'll ground YOU all right!!!! :mad:

sometimes that grey box doesnt pop up telling me i have a pm. i hate it when that happens.

icelle said:
sometimes that grey box doesnt pop up telling me i have a pm. i hate it when that happens.

Same here but normally when I browse and check the main forum page I'll scroll all the way down where it says how many messages you have and I'll see 1 unread message and I get :mad: but at least it tells me so I go check.

icelle said:

grey box? :scratch:

I thought it was a blue box? :shifty:

Bonochick said:
*taps random nerdy pirate*

Is there such a thing??????????

his name Starts with K and rhymes with "Blerk" :shifty:

I"M SORRY BC!!!! I am checking it right now. and YEAH :mad: i NEVER get pop ups anymore. :angry: Maybe one out of 10 times i get a pop up. Plus I've been out alot lately with my fellow interferencers who are all slowly trickling back into town and I've been sleep deprived and for some reason when i wake up in the middle of the night my internet doesnt want to let me on the forum. :angry: : sleepdeprived :

*checks*

Back
Top Bottom